“Best burger and Fries!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Went here after walking around looking at all the restaurants. Asked the waitress what she recommended and took her advice. She recommended the southwest burger with pepper jack and salsa added on and it was one of the best burgers I have ever had. The fries with a side of ranch was amazing! The chips and salsa were also good. My boyfriend had the bacon burger with blue cheese crumbles and said it was delicious as well. The beer was reasonably priced which was a plus! Very laid back atmosphere which was awesome and our waitress was very nice. For sure would go here again and would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed October 2, 2011

Enjoyed this patio on our last day in Manitou Springs. Nice patio, but a ton of bees. Must be that time of year. Drinks were good and we enjoyed seeing the cat with a limp. I believe they have live bands on the weekends.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

This establishment has good food and I thought the service was also good. Had a great chicken wrap and everyone at the table enjoyed their food. Not much on atmosphere, but they have some nice beers on tap and the patio looked like a nice area. I enjoyed it and would go back if I was in town again.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

Food was pretty good, nothing amazing but good! I got the burrito which was good. nice atmosphere, pleasant staff, and free wifi.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

I'm actually at The Townhouse Lounge right now in their huge outdoor patio seating. They have great deals on beer. Haven't tried the food, not sure I'm going to. Everyone here seems happy and despite what I've read about poor service, our waitress has been wonderful and fast. A great place to chill on an nice summer evening.