“Good food local bar scene”

Townhouse Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 20, 2011

This establishment has good food and I thought the service was also good. Had a great chicken wrap and everyone at the table enjoyed their food. Not much on atmosphere, but they have some nice beers on tap and the patio looked like a nice area. I enjoyed it and would go back if I was in town again.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

Food was pretty good, nothing amazing but good! I got the burrito which was good. nice atmosphere, pleasant staff, and free wifi.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

I'm actually at The Townhouse Lounge right now in their huge outdoor patio seating. They have great deals on beer. Haven't tried the food, not sure I'm going to. Everyone here seems happy and despite what I've read about poor service, our waitress has been wonderful and fast. A great place to chill on an nice summer evening.

Reviewed June 6, 2011

Been to this bar a few times and have loved it! Cheap beer, great burgers, and great wings. Bartender and staff are freindly and they have an outdoor patio that allows you to eat and soak in the sun. LOVE IT!

Reviewed October 14, 2010

We are frequent visitors to the Townhouse. We absolutely love the nachos and probably order them 95% of the time we go. The beer specials are decent for manitou and the bloody mary bar is the BEST. In the summer, you can't beat sitting on the patio to relax. I do continue to hope the service gets better. The servers just aren't into their jobs and usually slow and rude. There are a few that work there that do a great job, but the rest that don't shouldn't be allowed to wait tables. HOWEVER, the service never stops us from going back, especially when they were serving breakfast during football season last year!