“Best dinner on our entire trip!”
Review of PJ's Bistro

PJ's Bistro
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: P.J.'s Bistro is a modern eatery with Eastern European influence.We also offer an array of American food with a fresh twist.Made fresh daily, from scratch.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The food was excellent. I hade the three mushroom with potato dumplings. It was so good! The service was very good and friendly.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We all really enjoyed their amazing food and good service. We want to go back and try more things from the menu. The goulash, stuffed cabbage rolls and pierogi's are all excellent.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

My husband & I ate a late lunch at P J's. Burgers were delicious and our server was the best!! Highly recommend PJ's

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing. I did not try anything from the bar so I can't help you there. Seating was cramped but everything on the main road through town was like that. Will have to eat here again!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The service was excellent and my party of 5 all enjoyed the food. You have to climb up a couple flights of stairs to get to the entrance, so not good for the disabled. I'd go back!