“Everyone enjoyed their meal”
Review of PJ's Bistro

PJ's Bistro
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: P.J.'s Bistro is a modern eatery with Eastern European influence.We also offer an array of American food with a fresh twist.Made fresh daily, from scratch.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Everyone enjoyed their meal”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went there with some family and sat out on the terrace on a cloudy yet lovely day. It was a really enjoyable experience. Our waiter was very nice and mostly attentive. The red wine blend I had was delicious and my food was also good although not what I expected. The menu said potato pancakes with mushroom sauce but they were not pancakes, they were dumplings and they were cooked a bit too much. Almost everyone at my table tried them and loved them though. I personally liked my sister's sandwich, the salmon salad BLT on ciabatta. It was fabulous.

The building looks a bit run down on the outside and I didn't see much of the inside. But my aunt and uncle have been there many times and have always enjoyed the food. I would recommend giving it a try.

Seneca, Kansas
“Great local stop”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stopped in for supper on a Sat. Place was busy but not loud. Had a good meal, I had a chicken wrap and husband had pulled pork and both came with their home cut fries. Service was good. Glad we stopped.

Liberty, Missouri
“great food, friendly service”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Had a nice meal, food was nicely prepared, Mahi Mahi fish and chips were delicious. Wait staff sas friendly and helpful!

Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful Beef Stroganoff”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Friends visiting recommended this eatery after eating lunch following a trip up to Pikes Peak. We were staying later and they called to recommend it to us. It's been hard for me to find beef stroganoff, and so I order it on a potato pancake (never had it on a pancake). The stroganoff was very good as well as the pancake. My wife had a chicken wrap, which she thoroughly. Prices were good and atmosphere casual. The porch was full, so we dined inside - that was a little warm, but well worth it for the food.

• Visited June 2013
Pueblo, Colorado
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We had received a restaurant.com certificate for PJ'S and decided to give it a try. I was absolutely surprised. They were very busy but they found us a table and they were very attentive. I had there pj's bowl of pierogi's. They are amazing! My husband had the beef stroganoff potato pancake and that's was excellent. I kept stealing bites. My daughter had the veggie wrap and stated that was one if the best wraps she had ever had. All in all I would certainly go back again.

• Visited June 2013