“Wonderful place for your special occasion!”

Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Manitou Ave / Canon Ave
Description: Award-winning romantic fine dining experience in the heart of historic downtown Manitou Springs. Voted "Best Wait Staff" (Gold) and "Best Fine Dining" (Bronze) and "Best Place for a Celebration," The Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant is locally owned by the same hosts for 22 years and is considered one of the charter members of Manitou Springs Chamber of Commerce. The Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant offers a rare, intimate dining experience where guests are invited to relax, linger, savor, and enjoy unrushed time together. Our signature 4-Course Fondue Dinner includes salad, cheese fondue, entree platter, and chocolate fondue. Unlike fondue in hot oil or broth, our entree platters feature table-top raclette grilling of delicious cuts of meat, seafood, sausages, and vegetables along with locally baked bread and fresh vegetables. We offer an extensive wine and beer menu including wine flight experiences in the dining room and happy hour in Mona's Cellar downstairs. The Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant is listed among the most romantic restaurants in the Pikes Peak Region's and has also made the list of America's most romantic restaurants.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful place for your special occasion!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I took my daughter and her good friend here for a special birthday dinner. I knew from experience at Mona Lisa that we would feel overstuffed if we did the full four-course meal including the entree/meat course. So we just did salad, the cheese and the dessert; and we were still full at the end. The service at Mona Lisa has been superb each of the handful of times I've been there. The setting is really lovely and can be quite romantic because the building used to be a residence many years ago, and you sit in one of multiple small-ish rooms with only a few tables in each. We've been there for special occasions like an anniversary dinner and thought it was wonderful each time. Plus, the really cool town of Manitou adds something to the overal experience. I'd highly recommend going there for your next special occasion, particularly if you are a big fan of cheese and chocolate. Really, what could be better??

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“A place to make a memory.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have to say this is one of my favs.. When I have company in town, we usually start off with a drive through Garden of the Gods then head on over to the Mona Lisa in Manitou Springs. If it’s a few girlfriends, we usually opt for the Wine Cellar for a great selection of cheese, wine and chocolate..triple threat on my diet but oh so worth it. If I want the full experience we go for the restaurant. There is just something about this place. I feel they are a little pricey so it makes my "only on special occasions" category.

• Visited February 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“Romantic & quiet”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to other fondue restaurants and they were ok to loud lots of booths in a main room.
This restaurant is set up in separate rooms giving you a quiet intimate atmosphere even for larger parties. Our server was fantastic she was funny and informative helping with the different options, and willing to substitute anything and give us extra of what we likes. The food was delicious . The meat , which in every fondue restaurant you have to cook was tender and the dipping sauces give you a chance to try different taste. I went for my birthday and it made it an evening to remember. The pricing is higher , comparable to other fondue restaurants, but all the service and person attention make it a wonderful experience. Perfect for the special occasion!

USA
“Excellent but pricey”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time to visit Mona Lisa. The service was good. We ordered ala carte. First, the salad, then the Brie cheese fondue. we enjoyed the cheese fondue very much. For the main course, my wife had the traditional but I had the seafood. To be frank, there was really nothing special about the food except the sauces, and the ambience. We could have cooked the food at home, and save the money for other restaurants. Too pricey. Not worth the value.

Visited April 2013
Poland, Maine
“Loads of fun...”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Decided that fondue was going to be the theme for a business dinner with 15 of my closest co-workers. The town of Manitou was darling and the restaurant was just as quaint. A fondue dinner is an experience like none other and this one didn't disappoint. The drinks were flowing, the food was good, as was the service and atmosphere. Sure, it was a costly evening so if you are looking for bargain, this may not be your stop. However, if yo are looking for a romantic night out or just a different communial experience with friends, it's a can't miss!