“Try the breakfast quesadilla ”
Review of Good Karma

Good Karma
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A cozy coffee house & cafe serving local Colorado roasted coffee, local produce, eggs, meats, cheese, beer, wine and liquor. We are a casual counter service restaurant serving brunch with champagne cocktails, exceptional Bloody Mary's, Irish Coffee, Lattes, Frappes, Espresso, House smoked trout and baked goods. We also offer a variety of freshly made grab & go items in our deli case for you to create your own picnic lunch to take with you while you enjoy the beautiful sights in the Pikes Peak region. Gluten free, vegetarian, vegan items available. If you don't see what you're looking for, just ask! We are always willing to accommodate!
Louisville, Kentucky
“Try the breakfast quesadilla ”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

The breakfast quesadilla was fantastic! Eggs, sweet potatoes, black beans, and the sweet salsa was a great start to the day. Try it with a lavender chai!

Saint Louis
“Nice place”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Food selection was ok - I really enjoyed my quinoua but my spouse did not like his eggs. Son wanted a bagel - and they had none.

Visited July 2014
Warrenton, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Little Shop”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had lunch here, everyone was very helpful. I needed a gluten free item and they were able to help. I had a pannini and my husband had a BLT. Both were excellent!! Would recommend this place to anyone!!

• Visited July 2014
Ireland
“Friendly staff makes good food taste better”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I've been here several times - both during rush periods and during the more quiet times early in the morning. I've always been happy with their meals - and even more satisfied with the quantity of eggs & potatoes that show up on my plate. The coffee mugs are big, too!

• Visited July 2014
Reno, Nevada
“great environment”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The café was a great environment and had a lot of seating for being a smallish café. I ordered one of their specialty lattes and it was very good! A friend of mine ordered their spiced chai and I enjoyed it, however my friend thought it was too spicy and overwhelming, It is not made with a powder so it is a bit stronger than what many people have probably had for a spice chai tea. The staff were very friendly and helpful about selection choices.

• Visited June 2014