“Fun and historic”

Garden of the Gods Trading Post
Ranked #3 of 17 Shopping in Manitou Springs
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This place has been here forever so we thought we should visit. It is a huge gift shop with something for every taste and budget. It's worth spending at least a few minutes on your way to the Garden of the gods.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This trading post has been opened since the early 1900's. It is really neat, and you will find something for everyone there. Their jewelry and art department contains beautiful pieces, and the gals working behind the counters are very knowledgeable. We were also here in May, so we got to see things we missed the first time.

We ate delicious buffalo burgers in the restaurant and could fill up our water bottles. Plenty of indoor seating and comfortable outdoor seating as well.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Fun to drive thru with cool rock formations. Lots of photo ops. The formations all have names but we didn't have to "vision" to match them very well. Nice restaurant and ,of course, the gift shoppe. Best of all - it's FREE.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Nice place! People working were really nice. Another nice experience. Bathrooms clean and well maintained. Prices were not out of line for a tourist attraction.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have been in numerous trading post. It's one of the things I enjoy doing while we travel. This is by far the best one I've ever been in. It has all of your typical touristy stuff, however, there is also beautiful art. It felt like I was in an art gallery. Jewelry...oh yes... lots of beautiful jewelry. The displays are very well done. It was just a pleasure to roam around the store. Staff was friendly and helpful. I actually spent so much time in the art area that I missed a whole section that I noticed when it was time to go.