“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Organic and wonderful food. Different and unique dishes. Service was really good and we loved the ambiance.

There are newer reviews for Adam's Mountain Cafe

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We are healthy eaters but this menu was too odd for our family. Everything was over spiced, even the tea. The bread wasn't even normal. That said, we respect the green effort and the unisex bathroom.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I'm impressed by their Slow Food Manifesto (check their website for a full explanation). It takes time to prepare great food, so relax and enjoy your table companions, which is what my wife and I did. My wife's Senegalese Vegetables with tofu was superbly seasoned as was my Brazilian Style Barramundi. It was a wonderful evening of food and conversation with wonderful food.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The food is fresh, homemade, and uses local and organic ingredients when possible. I had the nachos and the corn chips were delightful with a great seasoning. My husband had the fish tacos which had a spicy kick to them. He also had the iced sweet tea which had cinnamon and orange in it. I would eat here again.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

The restaurant itself is fine and the service was decent. The artwork displayed is very interesting and the building is modern, light and airy, much like a mountain retreat.
We were disappointed with our food. The overall rating should be lower than the average I gave it because this was a Big Deal for us.
We ordered the veggie lasagna and it really was a disappointment. The flavors didn't mesh and I disliked the texture of the cooked spinach baked in. Dining out is not a treat when I can do better at home.
The menu is international and offers a cultural difference in eating experiences. There were no truly American dishes on the menu. Many people like this and enjoy eating organic foods. While there is nothing wrong with this, I would have liked knowing this before we decided to eat there. My dining partner had an especially difficult time with the choices as these affect a strict diet.
The bathrooms were clean and well stocked and there was ample free off-street parking. The server was friendly, even if the wait time seemed long for a restaurant that was only half full. Prices were average with an extensive wine menu.
If there had been some sort of indication about what was served inside, we would have avoided this mistake. A name like Adam's Mountain Café causes one to expect something different. I wish it had been