“Average - nice back patio but skimpy appetizer, so-so salads, lackluster service”
Review of PJs Stagecoach Inn

PJs Stagecoach Inn
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The Stagecoach Inn is situated adjacent to a paid public parking lot on the main street in Manitou Springs. Finding a parking space can be tough during busy times so that's a plus. The restaurant has a large patio in the back that overlooks a small creek so it's great to eat outside on a warm day. The food was just average. We all had the southwest chicken salad because most of the other choices were loaded with fat. Service was also average. They forgot to bring our appetizer until after our meal was served and weren't overly attentive. The appetizer was trout and salmon with egg and some kind of spread. Fish was skimpy and the egg was crumbled like when you make it for deviled eggs. The appetizer definitely wasn't worth the price.

I wouldn't eat here again but it wasn't terrible.

2  Thank Sue H
There are newer reviews for PJs Stagecoach Inn

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We were referred her by friends who eat here every time they go to Manitou, we decided to stop because we didn't have to pay to park at this end of time like you do when you go farther into Manitou Springs and it's a lot busier! At first we were brought to a room all by ourselves, with nothing but a huge dirty table that a group had just left, we waited awhile for someone to come take our order and decided to move out to the front patio along the sidewalk. We shared an order of nachos, which were good, but anyone can make nachos. While we were eating two separate people came out to the patio with their pets, which we understand, but do not think animals should be around food. The historic look of the restaurant and the old stagecoach out front is a perfect setting for this historic town.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

The worst service I have ever received . After being seated we waited 1 half hours for our food we requested for the manager when she came to the table she had a very poor attitude . She stated give me just a minute that she we be right back to let us know what is going on with our food . After 10 mins still no response . As we where leaving she flag us down and said your food would be out in just a few mins . I dont recommend this restaurant to anyone

2  Thank Ibuild4u
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We dined here and it was a very popular restaurant. Waiter recommended a few of his favourites and boy was he right. I tried the fried chicken and it was fabulous. No room for dessert though.

1  Thank sandrab58
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We chose the Stagecoach 1. because it was within walking distance from our hotel and 2. while we were outside reading the menu a patron came out and told us "You gotta try it, the food is good, and the chicken is the best. I live in Manitou and eat here all the time". Ok, we were in! Once inside, it appears this is an older home that has been turned into a restaurant - with distinct dining areas that were not overcrowded. I ordered the fried chicken as I had been told it was the best and my husband ordered a salad. The chicken was good,not the best I've had, but definitely not something they took from the freezer and dropped into hot oil. I thought the portions were a bit small. My husband enjoyed the cobb salad. The wait staff is awesome, had fun while working and were accommodating in making substitutions. All thing considered I would eat here again.