“close to our place of stay”
Review of PJs Stagecoach Inn

PJs Stagecoach Inn
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was within walking distant of our place of stay. They had a menu board outside and we liked what we saw so we made reservations for later that day. Both service and food were great.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We went to the Stagecoach Inn based on a recommendation from our B&B proprietor - generally a good indicator of a good restaurant. There were not many patrons when we arrived. Service was poor despite the lack of patrons. My wife and I ordered steak. It arrived overcooked and cold. Reading other reviews, they are probably capable of better, but they did not measure up for us.

2  Thank bxdiver65
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I would go to this restaurant again. Good service, good food, central location. Convenient to town and motels.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I liked the Stagecoach Inn and would recommend it. The good was good - my burger was done just right. The atmosphere and decor was like the old-west. They even had outdoor seating. The only downside for my visit was my waitress was slow and never came back to ask if I wanted a drink refill or dessert.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We ate there on a Wednesday evening for dinner. It was actually recommended by a waitress at another restaurant here in town. My wife had the black and Bleu sirloin which was cooked wonderfully and a nice portion. I had the lamb which I had my doubts about but was equally wonderful. I would go back here and highly recommend the place. Service was good, not great but still adequate.