“Tripadvisor *HIT!*”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
New Bremen, Oh
“Tripadvisor *HIT!*”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I only selected this restaurant because of the TripAdvisor reviews. And I am GLAD I did. I would have typically walked past this place. The reviews were RIGHT ON! My husband loved the buffalo burger! I ordered the teriyaki chicken sandwich (YUM!).

• Visited July 2014

indiana
“Great food! Locals place”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food was incredible! The atmosphere was fun. Locals were so friendly and helpful in deciding what to order.

Visited July 2014
Denton, Texas
“Good food and service”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

The waitress was really respectful and always making sure we had everything we needed. The food was good. Would recommend the hamburger and buffalo burger.

Santa Maria, California
“A perfect Bar in a pretentious Town”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I don't really mean the whole town is pretentious. But this Bar is outstanding. Great food, good service and quite a tasty selection of beer. Stop in if you can find a seat, have lunch (the food is so good) and a brew. The friendly staff will take good care of you. Catch a good bar tan while your there.

Visited June 2014
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Probably the best place to eat in Manitou Springs”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Had lunch and dinner at this pub, on separate days, both meals were fantastic. Sat in area where we could watch the skilled chefs at work and was very impressed to see one chef making my mashed potatoes from scratch! I had bangers and mash and being from the UK I was very impressed. Both the lunch and dinner servers were very friendly and a lot of fun with good knowledge of the beer choices - by the way the beer is good too. I'll be back to eat and drink here the next time I visit Manitou Springs.

• Visited June 2014