“great grilled sandwiches”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Don't let the outside of this place fool you, and don't let the fact that it just looks like "a bar" stop you. Go in and order and you won't be disappointed! We both had basic but excellent grilled sandwiches. Good service and one of the best Arnold Palmer's ever!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We ended up at The Keg upon recommendation from a local. It looks like it's just a bar, but the food was outstanding - nice variety of salads, entrees, sandwiches, and appetizers. The Buffalo Burger is the best I've ever had. Seriously, you've got to try it! YUM! Lots of families dining here, so don't be afraid to take the kids with.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

While stopping in the town for a few night's, we decided to try this place because we have had Buffalo before, and we wanted to try the beer with it being a hot evening. Waited a few mins. before getting seated, as it was really busy. Well worth the wait, the burger was really good and cooked how we like it. The cold beer went down a treat. Didn't have to wait long for the food, and the lady server was nice and polite. Would recommend the Keg Lounge to all ages.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I actually perked up when I saw this as an offer to review! Our last time in Manitou I said I have got to have a Buffalo Burger. I had one this time with cheddar cheese & wish I could have it again! Seriously deelicious!! I gave this a very good rather than an excellent b/c what kitchen has burgers on a menu & no fries? Weird. Potato chips make the meal a little incomplete. Service=Superb!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

My boyfriend and I live close to manitou and wanted something new for lunch. We stopped at the keg lounge and i was less than impressed. The food was good, buffalo brat and buffalo burger. Maybe it was just their lunch menu but portions were small and expensive. The ONLY side they offered was a bag of plain chips i could have gotten at the corner store. 2 so called meals for $23.00, never again