“Great lunch after hiking! ”
Review of Savelli's

Savelli's
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Savelli's has been serving customers in the Manitou Springs area since 1998. We have over 25 years of experience in the pizza making business. All our pizzas are made with quality cheeses and toppings. Our sauce and dough are handmade, fresh daily. Our pasta sauces are made from authentic Italian recipes. ​We do not cut corners and are proud to make our pizza, pasta, and subs the old fashioned way.Please understand that our hours may change at any time. Please call ahead with any questions.
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

We came here after doing a 5 mile hike and we were starving! The pizza was amazing and the side salads are big enough to split. Best pizza I've had in awhile.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

We had a nice dinner here. My kids loved the pizza and spaghetti, and the marinara sauce had a great flavor. I enjoyed the minstrone soup, and my salad had very fresh lettuce.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Hand tossed crust only. Average price. Average taste. Nothing special. Staff was very friendly. Not a whole lot of seating so don't bring a large group.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Great service by a lovely waitress (Ashely)Ordered 2 local beers and a 14 inch medium pizza a Savelli's special cheese sausage pepperoni mushrooms and onions . I myself cannot eat pepperoni so we got only 1/2 pizza with it and got black olives as an extra . The pizza was loaded with toppings sauce was good and the crust was perfect ! One of the better pizzas I have had in a long time ! Also very affordable .

Reviewed October 1, 2017

We enjoyed the pasta here. The service was very friendly and attentive. We would definitely come back to this quaint location.

Date of visit: September 2017