“Right in the heart of Manitou”

Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Manitou Springs
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This place was just right!! It is positioned right in the walking district of Manitou. The rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. For those who find this important...the channel selections are great...many, many choices. The beds are above average for comfort and the furnishings are a bit out dated, but it still works and fit the price for the room. They have a crystal clean pool and hot tub.

I knew I was in the right place when, upon check-in, the front desk gal called me "sweetie". It didn't feel offensive or condescending...it felt just like it should in this quaint and welcoming environment.

We spent 2 nights there during a recent bad round of t-storms and the staff didn't miss a beat. They were so pleasant and polite.

Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms give a fantastic balcony view of the red rocks heading up the hill...beautiful!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cory Y

Reviewed August 6, 2013

You really can't go wrong with this place as long as you are looking for a taste of Manitou. It is centrally located and within walking distance to just about everything in town. The property is older, but super clean and met all of our needs.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed in the little cottage here just one night. It was comfortable and clean. The staff was very helpful and the beds were great. It was a bit small, but we knew this going in, and it was so close to everything, we didn't mind.
Great location, clean, comfortable. Recommend

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stayed here July 29-31 Nice rooms, Very clean. Walking distance to down town area. Highly recommend, We stayed in the cabins two full beds. Please note there is no refrigerator however everything else was very nice. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the cabins two full beds, very nice
1  Thank Audrey66605
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I got a luck break when I was referred to the Villa Inn. There weren't many vacancies and I was referred by another hotel. The Villa Inn was clean, comfortable and easy walking distance to the restaurants and shopping in Manitou Springs. The rooms have a wet bar with dishes, flatware and small refrigerator. They have a nice pool and hot tub too.
I will definitely refer my friends and stay here myself again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bill H
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This motel is in a perfect location to walk to Manitou to shop & eat. We went to Pikes Peak & took the Cog so this was a great location to do that as well. We stayed in a cabin & it was clean. The staff is very friendly & the coffee, fruit & muffins were great for breakfast. I would stay here again in a heart beat.

Room Tip: The cabin was very quiet.
3  Thank sal410
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed at Americas Best in Manitou Spring 7/8-7/11. The room was clean and plenty spacious. Check in and check out were more than easy. The maids did a great job every day while I was out exploring. If you are spending time in downtown Manitou or doing anything on Pikes Peak this is the place to stay because they are both within walking distance. I was there to do Barr Trail and it was close enough that I left my Harley at the hotel and walked to the trail head.
Just so I don't sound like a spokesperson for the hotel I will add That the window unit air conditioning did not have a mode where I could have constant fan with intermittent cooling. I need a fan to sleep so the room was probably 58 degrees when I would get up in the morning because I had to run the AC all night.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs
Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs
#5 of 10 in Manitou Springs
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn...
#4 of 104 in Colorado Springs
Eagle Motel
Eagle Motel
#7 of 10 in Manitou Springs
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Garden of the Gods Club and Reso...
#3 of 104 in Colorado Springs

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel? Share your experiences!