“Out of this World”
Review of Sahara Cafe

Sahara Cafe
Description: The Sahara Cafe offers a variety of the Middle Eastern foods such as Falafels,Chicken,Hummus,Kabob,Baba Ganoush,and caters alot of events.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We can't believe how good this is!!! We chose it since we thought we would like a more vegetarian palate since so many restaurants were just sandwiches or burgers. My husband had the lamb kebob and it was so tender; and I had the vegetarian dish. The stuffed grape leaves were fabulous and the homemade hummus...wow! Wish we could go more often !

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We had lunch here after a wonderful morning at Garden of the Gods and the food here is Absolutely Yummy. We looked at all the reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to try it and WOW - so good. My friend had the Chicken Plate and I had the Sampler Plate and every mouthful was a taste sensation. The textures and flavors were all superb - with nice service and it was very cheap. It was all so good we got extra goodies to bring back to our cabin for supper.

1  Thank fishbabe
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This place was great. We ate here twice in a 3 day trip. Hummus was spot on and my mom really liked the Sage tea.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My son and I stopped at this place to eat. Not only was the food great but the staff was so friendly and made the whole meal enjoyable. The prices were good and the portions were perfect.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Although the restaurant is small, the taste and the service created a great memory for our family! We delighted in the falafels, the chicken kabob, and the baklava. The staff even put together a gluten-free dish for my wife. We left with the wonderful sage tea which warmed a cool, rainy afternoon. Definitely recommended!