“Awesome Fresh and Satisfying”
Review of Sahara Cafe

Sahara Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Sahara Cafe offers a variety of the Middle Eastern foods such as Falafels,Chicken,Hummus,Kabob,Baba Ganoush,and caters alot of events.
Salina, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Fresh and Satisfying”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

To tell you what we thought of this place, in the short time we were in the area we ate there three times. They always make the food fresh to order. The flavors are wonderful, everything tasty. We would both recommend the Lamb Kabobs. The lamb is tender and flavorful, the veggies al dente. It comes with hummus, pita bread, and a crisp salad with tzatziki sauce. We have tried various restaurants of this type, but this is the best of the best.

• Visited October 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Ok Greek food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

It is hard to understand why this restaurant is ranked as the best in Manitou Springs by the TripAdvisor community. Perhaps this is a testament to the overall low quality of dining options in Manitou Springs!
The food represented adequate versions of the kind of "Greek" food one would expect to eat in a mall's food court. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank freqtrav17
LOW
“Best food ever!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in the area and we were searching for a nice place for dinner. We used our tripadvisor app to find this charming little place. I would highly recommend trying their sage tea - it was incredible! We drank our tea as a myriad of delicious food was brought to our table. The owner is from Jordan and the food was simply delicious. My husband and I will be back for more!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lowpat
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Mediterranean Food I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I went here last night after hiking the Incline and it was amazing! The food was fresh tasting and full of wonderful spices. We love doing our date nights at Mediterranean places and this one is now at the very top of our list. The service was quick and friendly! Highly recommended!

• Visited August 2013
Dodge City, Kansas
“Very Delicious”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I absolutely loved this food. I got the chicken and it was amazing. The service was quick and friendly. The pita bread and spices were perfect.

Visited August 2013