“Simple but Tasty and Friendly.”
Review of Sahara Cafe

Sahara Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Sahara Cafe offers a variety of the Middle Eastern foods such as Falafels,Chicken,Hummus,Kabob,Baba Ganoush,and caters alot of events.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Simple but Tasty and Friendly.”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

This place is nothing fancy to look at but that's not the point. The middle eastern food is good and not overpriced. I also enjoy their sage tea and their home made ice cream. They are very friendly and welcoming to diverse types of people which means a lot to me.

• Visited July 2012

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

You will not be disappointed with this restaurant. It's on the main drag downtown, easy to find. We ate here for lunch, which was a good time to go; it wasn't super crowded.

We had the chicken shawarma, hummus plate and we were thrilled! It was so delicious and filling. The staff was very gracious. We asked for some of the hummus to take home, which was out of the ordinary, and the chef packaged some up for us in a to-go cup. We will absolutely come back here. Friendly staff and delicious food- doesn't disappoint.

• Visited April 2013
Colorado
“The best?”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Here's the problem:
Had I never seen the reviews on Tripadvisor, I would have never found this place. As it's the #1 rated restaurant in Manitou Springs, I made it a destination. Since I had such high hopes, I was somewhat disappointed. But then I found myself judging too harshly because of inflated expectations. If I has just stumbled in and looked around, I would have been very happy with my meal. Of course, I would never have stumbled in like that, it was only the rating that made me go. The food was good, but not spectacular, and the service was friendly. Was it a #1 experience? No, but still good.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank LovesEats
Brooksville, Fl
“Out of This World!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

You will definitely not be disappointed in the food or atmosphere. It doesn't look like much from the outside but when you go in, the atmosphere is perfect for a romantic evening. The food is delicious as well.

• Visited February 2012
“Absolutely awesome!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Had the chicken shawarmas and it was delicious!!! The service was very friendly and the prices were affordable.