“Nice food, great service”
Review of Sahara Cafe

Sahara Cafe
Description: The Sahara Cafe offers a variety of the Middle Eastern foods such as Falafels,Chicken,Hummus,Kabob,Baba Ganoush,and caters alot of events.
Bryn Mawr, PA
“Nice food, great service”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We went there because of other reviews from Tripadvisor and it was worth all that praise.

The server was so helpful in making suggestions as well as accommodating our requests

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Girishrita

Austin, Texas
“It's alright”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I ate here recently and the food, well its OK. For us it was not bad, it was not good. My husbands lamb dish was butchered terribly, and the meat very grissly and fatty. My falafle was decent. Nothing too spectacular. All in all nothing to write home about, but I was glad we tried it.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Texas_Tlynn
“Wait staff”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We saw the good reviews but had a much different expierience. My wife and I ordered the Falafal platter and found it to be very dry and greasy on the bottom (i can only asume it was the bottom). The person waiting on us seemed good at first until friends came in then we did not see or here from her again. Finally another waitress cam over after 20 minutes to take care of us.

1 Thank Mwtravele
Dallas, Texas
“Veg Friendly!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and I had dinner in the cafe, it was fantastic! The owner is incredibly customer service oriented and the food is wonderful. My husband an Iraq War Vet even commented that it brought back "fond" memories of some of the local food he had in Iraq, i.e. (falafals, chai tea, and bread). Highly recommend trying the hummus, it was the best I've ever had!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Traci T
“The food the food”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Excellent food and very nice service. Also the location is in the middle of everything in Manitou Springs.

2 Thank Dnt0714