“It was love at first bite”
Review of Sahara Cafe

Sahara Cafe
Description: The Sahara Cafe offers a variety of the Middle Eastern foods such as Falafels,Chicken,Hummus,Kabob,Baba Ganoush,and caters alot of events.
San Antonio
“It was love at first bite”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I ate the beef and lamb shawarma and was pleasantly surprised at the first bite-first that this was the best seasoned shawarma I'd ever eaten (although my tastings have not been extensive) and second that there was enough to appease my now lusty appetite and third that the price (nor the surroundings) did not portend the unexpected expertise of the chef.

The service was attentive and the baklava was fresh and light.

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank GirlonthegoUSA

Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Funky but Good”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

My wife and I had lunch here. She had the falafel and I had the chicken shawarma both were great. We both felt that the tabouli needed more bulgar and parsley.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Lamp56
billings mt
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Not much for ambiance, but the food is spectacular! Prices are nice too.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank beechdriver
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Loved their Vegetarian options”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We were looking for a reasonably priced place to eat a late lunch while window shopping in Manitou Springs. Sahara provided just what we needed. We tried all their vegetarian dishes and found them to be really good. Their falafel and pickled turnips where amazing. My kids are picky eaters, but they did enjoy this meal. We had enough left overs to take home for a late night snack back in the hotel.

Setting is very plain, but the waitress knew her stuff and food was on the table fast. She also suggested substitutions which worked even better.

• Visited July 2011