“Out of the way, but good food.”

Crystal Park Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Crystal Park Cantina is a unique, home-style Mexican restaurant in Manitou Springs serving delicious food made with the finest ingredients available.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Chips and salsa. Best salsa I've every had. It went well with the thin crispy chips. I started with the Habanero margarita. I was expecting fireworks, but I was disappointed. It wasn't as spicy as I would have liked.

I ordered the fish tacos. It came with some odd rice and beans. The rice was almost like a couscous, but not. It was THE best rice and beans I've ever put in my mouth. The fish was dry and I didn't enjoy it. My companion ordered the pulled pork burrito. There wasn't anything left on his plate. He also raved about the rice and beans.

Our waitress was friendly and prompt.

Wish we lived closer. I would love to go back to try other items on the menu.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This Cantina is very good. The location is off the beaten path, which was nice. Service was fast and friendly. Happy Hour begins at 2pm which is nice. Excellent Salsa and food. Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Everything was so fresh and unique. Lots of vegetarian options. All tasty. Service folks were incredibly friendly. Nice ambience. What a great experience for my birthday. Even had the tres leches cupcake! It was incredible.

1  Thank Gillian T
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Food was great. Menu was very innovative. Atmosphere and service was 5 star. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Not impressed with the mexican food offerings in Colorado until we found this out of the way treasure. Our waiter, Don, was superb. Took time to explain the beer offerings and the menu options. We decided on New Belgian beers which we voted best on our trip. The chips and salsa were also quite delicious but the main courses were to die for. The big boss she had a pork burrito which she loved. I had the delicious chile relleno and a chicken enchilada with decadent mole sauce atop. No room for dessert, alas, alack. We agreed we would go out of our way to visit if we ever return to Colorado. Thaks!