“A first-class restaurant”

Cliff House Hotel Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Cliff House Hotel Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Cliff House Dining Room has gained national renown as one of Colorado’s premier dining destinations. We are proud recipients of the distinguished DiRoNa Award and the 4 Diamond Award in Fine Dining from AAA.
Colorado
“A first-class restaurant”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is the main restaurant for the Cliff House Hotel. My wife and I have had lunch here several times, and have made a tradition of meeting a group of friends there for a Holiday lunch every December, before Christmas. The restaurant is in a pleasant location and offers beautiful ambiance, good service and excellent food. I can recommend it highly.

• Visited December 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Colorado Experience”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We love the small-town feel and local fare. The menu is full of Colorado Game and Fish that you might not regularly try. The rooms are a bit small and rickety--but that adds to the charm. The servers all seem to really know the menu and enjoy what they are doing. If you plan ahead you can find good deals on-line, and they are good about treating the High School Prom kids as adults...very sweet to see that...some restaurants treat them as a nuisance, these guys appear grateful to have every customer and treat them like guests in their home. Be adventurous---and share with others at your table, the food is very well prepared, and a real treat.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Jackie W
Colorado Springs, CO
“Great birthday dinner”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

By my request, my husband brought me here for my birthday. We try to frequent all the nice restaurants in the Colorado Springs area for birthdays and anniversaries and this is one of my favorites. I had the fruits de mer for my entree and it was excellent. The scallops, shrimp and lobster were cooked perfectly, the sauce seasoned well and the pasta perfect. My husband had the salmon with a blue crab risotto cake that was equally delicious. My dessert was a check of of my bucket list. Cliff House is one of the very few restaurants that still serves a souffle' and I finally got that for dessert, and it was worth waiting for. Raspberry with a creme amaretto sauce that was an absolutely wonderful combination. My husband had the trio of creme brule which would have been my order had it not been for the souffle'. Although the dining room was not real busy on a weekday night the waitstaff was busy so when the matre' d saw that we were ready to order, he came over and took our order. I like that! The rest of the service was exceptional and very friendly. I think this is one of the really romantic places to go for dinner and it was especially nice with all of the Christmas decorations. We have been in the summer and it was really nice to come early and have a glass of wine on their beautiful porch. This place is as always, a keeper!

• Visited December 2012
Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States
“Best food I've had.”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had elk and lamb when we went and it was delicious and melt in your mouth great. Best food I've ever had.

Visited November 2012
Ohio
“Old School Hotel with Classy Restaurant”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner upon our arrival at the Cliff House. Because we were casually dressed we felt it inappropriate to dine in the Dining Room, however the staff served us a terrific dinner in the more casual 'library'.

Visited October 2012