“After a bakery trip, went for a late Gluten free lunch”
Review of Coquette's Bistro & Bakery - CLOSED

Coquette's Bistro & Bakery
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: betw. Navajo ave. and Ruxton ave.
Description: 100% GLUTEN FREE and multiple award winners in several categories. It's hard to believe that our offerings are GF. A groovy atmosphere, cocktails, warm relaxed environment and yet family friendly.
Reviewed August 13, 2016

I wrote a review on my experience with the bakery on Tejon st. The next day my wife and I went for a late lunch, the dedicated GF menu isn't huge, but good choices. My wife had GF Calamari, an appetizer, but she hasn't had any GF in years, so that was her lunch with a salad. Myself, I had just had GF fried chicken earlier in the week in Denver, so I went with the fish & chips, was Cod, (wouldn't have eaten that if it was Tilapia, will only eat wild, not farm raised sea food)
Both lunches were great, didn't expect much from Colorado for Fish, but I would pick that again. They also have a pot pie, but not something I enjoyed in my pre gluten free days.

Reviewed May 28, 2015

Everything here is gluten free! Menu items include gluten-free pastas, sandwiches, pizzas. It's not just a vegetable and meat place. Delicious baked goods also. It was hard to decide what I was going to get. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 19, 2015

Another place with vegan dishes! They also have glute free dishes as well as desserts both gluten free and vegan!

Reviewed November 7, 2014

My first purchase was a loaf of bread, wonderful flavor, a slice of carrot cake that was very moist, the only item I wish they would of put in was walnuts. I will be getting lunch from there today, a chicken salad sandwich with truffle fries.
Waiting to try the fried chicken next time.
I'm very grateful for this place as I have Celiacs and two co-workers are also alleric to wheat, gluten , egg and dairy.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

My daughter, oldest granddaughter and myself slipped away and tried this place. We were all EXTREMELY happy with our entrees. The service was good and the food makes you eager to go back very soon.