“Love this place!”

Coquette's Bistro & Bakery
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: betw. Navajo ave. and Ruxton ave.
Description: 100% GLUTEN FREE and multiple award winners in several categories. It's hard to believe that our offerings are GF. A groovy atmosphere, cocktails, warm relaxed environment and yet family friendly.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant caters to people with restricted diets. I can't eat dairy, gluten or sugar and I was able to find something other than a salad! I got the Vegan Polenta. It was amazing!! They cater to gluten free diets, but not so much the dairy and sugar. Even though the food is healthy, it is excellent. When my diet wasn't so restricted, I ordered many amazing crepes here. My favorites are the Tokyo and Cajun.

915coquette, Owner at Coquette's Bistro & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Trip Advisor. It means so much to us as we strive to make our clients experiences all-around fulfilling. Glad it was all we hoped to offer

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Definitely want to go back and try the meals! We stopped for a mid-day snack and tried a couple of the bakery items. Had we not seen the signage or read the menu we never would have guessed that they were gluten free. Delicious!! The meals served to a table near us looked delicious. The lower rate for service is just because there basically was one waitress -- the owner - and she ran from one table to the next. Very cordial but they definitely needed more help. Cute restaurant located right in the heart of Manitou Springs. Wish we could have stayed longer to try more of the menu items.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is entirely gluten free but that isn't why I love it. The generously sized crepes are the stars of the menu.... innovative combinations of ingredients in enough selections for most any taste. Salads are fresh and desserts (also gluten free!) are delicious. Staff is friendly and efficient and the surroundings, whether dining inside or enjoying a table on the patio/sidewalk, are relaxed and comfortable. I also recommend breakfast and if you are a hot tea fan, you won't be disappointed...no generic teabags here. This is a don't miss place to dine while enjoying beautiful Manitou Springs.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I was in heaven when I found out EVERYTHING on the menu here is gluten free. I didn't know what to choose! For those of us who have to eat gluten free, we're so used to having just a few options at restaurants. But Coquette's menu has "regular" food on it - from breakfasts with *gasp* french toast to burgers to crepes and all the yummy desserts you could think of!

I had a sandwich with thin slices of beef with mushrooms, onions and peppers in a sour cream and horseradish sauce. It was served with truffled potatoes. Just delicious. I shared a giant piece of german chocolate cake with my co-worker, and I took home a lemon cupcake with blueberry filling and cream cheese icing. Oh, how I wish I was back there now!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Seriously, the best veggie burger I've ever had. Homemade bun was delicious. I don't normally write reviews about restaurants, but this one had to be mentioned....