I found this hotel to be one of the best, “Home Away From Home”. The two queen beds were really comfy. The room and property were spotless. The staff super friendly. I'd definitely stay here again. It's very convenient to Garden of the Gods & Pikes Peak Cog Railway. Manitou Springs has good restaurant choices. Thanks a lot, Suzi. Sincerely, Tanya (New-York)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Region's popular scenic attractions, nestled at the foot of Pikes Peak in beautiful Manitou Springs, a quaint and picturesque town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Manitou Springs
- Manitou Springs Comfort Inn