“Sweet Owner, clean rooms, very impressed!”

Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Manitou Springs
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I found this hotel to be one of the best, “Home Away From Home”. The two queen beds were really comfy. The room and property were spotless. The staff super friendly. I'd definitely stay here again. It's very convenient to Garden of the Gods & Pikes Peak Cog Railway. Manitou Springs has good restaurant choices. Thanks a lot, Suzi. Sincerely, Tanya (New-York)

• Stayed: April 2010

Reviewed May 25, 2010

While attending a wedding in Colorado Springs, we decided to stay a few extra days to explore the area. Searching for accommodations near Pikes Peak, we booked a reservation at the Comfort Inn Manitou Springs.

Without a doubt, the hotel was one of the cleanest and impeccably maintained hotels we've ever stayed in. It is obvious that the owner takes great pride in her hotel. The location is especially convenient to the Pikes Peak, and the Garden of the Gods. There is an indoor pool, as well as a hot tub. A complimentary Continental breakfast is offered which includes tasty waffles.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn Manitou Springs, and it's nice to be able to recommend a hotel that goes out of its way to make travelers feel welcome!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2010

Me and my spouse were in Colorado Springs, CO for a wedding in February, 2010. Stayed in Comfort Inn (actually I think it's in Manitou Springs) - very nice Staff, great breakfast, place is super clean and modern. Loved it! The wedding was in the GArden of the Gods club. What a splended setting! Really enjoyed it.
We've added a couple days of vacation to our stay and I googled up Colorado Personal Tour Guide (www.costourguide.com).
She offered a several options for us to do and see considerring the season (which was just fine, we were lucky!) and Monday & Tuesday Natalia picked us up from the hotel in the morning and spent 2 full days. We went to the mountain Hanging Bridge - Royal Gorge, again to the Garden of the Gods (but this time for a long time with walking, movie, gift shop, lunch) also to historic Old Colorado City, 5 star Broadmoor Hotel and Seven Falls (that place is probably much more fun in the summer, and I got to admit Natalia tald it to us before we went, but my wife insisited to go there anyway).
We love Colorado Springs and our Personal Tour Guide!
We

2  Thank Carry135
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I frequent this area often, and on a whim chose this Comfort Inn. The hotel is only about 3 yrs old.
I was very satisfied with my stay. It is clean, new, and the staff very friendly and helpful. Nice rooms, new modern TV's. Price very reasonable.
The hotel is located on Manitou's main street....close to area restaurant's and shopping, Garden of the Gods, and Pikes Peak. Also easy access if heading up Hwy 24 into the mountains.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2010

On a whim my husband and I drove to Manitou Springs at 2am. We had planned to stay the day and leave out the next day after visiting Garden of the Gods and the springs. So much for that plan! We got in bed and ended up sleeping the day away. It was so comfy! ( I wish I could have taken one of the pillows with me. ) The next morning at breakfast, over the waffles fresh off the griddle, we decided to play hookie so it wouldn't have to end. I haven't seen hospitality like this since living in the South. The clerk was very accommodating and helpful in places to eat, the real gems of what to see in the area and with making sure we enjoyed our stay to the fullest. The rooms are large, and the decor itself had me worried it would be out of budget but it fit quite comfortably in. This will now be our secret place away from home. I feel like I can drive right in and go back to a place that is safe and secure.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2ttravel
Reviewed February 23, 2010

We come to Manitou every February (since 2004) for Valentines Day and then once or twice again when the weather warms up. Whether to spend a few days or just to eat at one of the local restaurants we frequent. Ever since this Comfort Inn opened 3 years ago we have stayed here, the first time started because we had a discount coupon but after that it's because of the owner/staff. They have all been extremely friendly and helpful, the entire building is in excellent shape and VERY CLEAN... I know it is new so that's to be expected but, let me say that when you see the person who I'm pretty sure is the owner always engaged in some sort of cleaning in some part of the building that's when you know this place is well cared for. That's important to me and my family ecspecially having a 2 and 5 year old that touches everything and crawls every where. We absolutely love the indoor pool and hot tub and use it several times each stay. This really is a hands down wonderful place to stay, we love that we can get those delicious fresh made waffles for breakfast too!! We do whish they would consider some scrambled eggs maybe some sausage added to this menu though just for the variety. I honestly can't say enough about this establishment and the owner/staff, except to encourage everyone to give them a try.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2010

Absolutely the greatest pleasure to stay at this pristine and beautiful place!
The pride of the owner / operator shows in every aspect of our stays.
We stay there several times per year and always look forward to it.
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL !!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Days Inn Manitou Springs
Days Inn Manitou Springs
#2 of 10 in Manitou Springs
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn...
#4 of 104 in Colorado Springs
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel
#20 of 104 in Colorado Springs
2 mi away
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Garden of the Gods Club and Reso...
#3 of 104 in Colorado Springs

Been to Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak? Share your experiences!