We spent 5 nights at the Comfort Inn Manitou Springs. It was right off Rt. 24. It was right across from the entrance to Garden of the Gods, near Pike's Peak, Manitou Cliff Dwellings, Cave of the Winds and so much more. It was a short drive to the town of Manitou Springs and also Old Colorado City. There were so many excellent restaurants in the area to choose from. The staff at the inn was friendly and extremely helpful. The entire facility was immaculately clean and the free breakfast offered a wide variety of choices. The only slight downside was the free WiFi, which tended to disconnect. But, they had 3 different WiFi servers for guests so you could usually switch to a different one and continue what you were doing. Can't imagine staying anywhere else in or around Colorado Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Region's popular scenic attractions, nestled at the foot of Pikes Peak in beautiful Manitou Springs, a quaint and picturesque town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Manitou Springs
- Manitou Springs Comfort Inn