“A step into another world”

Heart of Jerusalem Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Alma, Nebraska
“A step into another world”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Very good food! You get alot for your money! nice location located close to public parking, so not a long distance for someone to walk if they have trouble getting around. The staff was very friendly and it was clean.

• Visited May 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Delicious and Neat Surroundings”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The food was really good and the environment was nice! Located downtown Manitou so you see some really interesting people while you're eating! Waitstaff are very friendly!

Visited July 2012
Plantation, Florida
“Good lunch spot!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Our family had a yummy lunch here. My husband had a hummus platter, I had a salad, my son had chicken wings, and my daughter had a quesadilla. The restaurant was a bit too warm and the restroom isn't too nice, but the food was good and tasted quite authentic.

• Visited July 2012
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“All good things come with time...”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Just had a wonderful time in Manitou. Stopped by the Heart of Jerusalem Cafe. Was a little nervous because it was so busy, but when we stepped inside we were greeted and immediately given drinks and menus. The wait staff was wonderful as they ran to and fro. It took about 30 minutes to get our food as was expected since the restaurant was full to almost capasity. The table next to us was very rude because they expected thier food in less time. I wanted to tell them to go to McDonald's. The wait staff was so cute in their belly hip scarfs, busing tables, making drinks and running food. This was a great place to kick back and enjoy good music, middle eastern decore and wonderful food with large portions at great prices.

• Visited July 2012
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Wanted to love it more...”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I've heard so many good things about this restaurant that I was expecting to be totally blown away. My experience was less than I expected- the service was slow and scattered, the food was solidly good but nothing I'm craving afterward, and the prices seemed high for what we actually got. The best thing we tasted was the coffee.

Visited March 2012