Mesa Verde Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Far View Lodge(Mesa Verde National Park)
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge(Cortez)
View Hotel
All reviewsrestaurant next doormillwood junctionabsolute bakerysmall townhot tubmesa verdeair freshenerice machineflat screen tvwater bowlfair priceroll of paper towelsdecent restaurantsmall refrigeratorconvenient locationgreat place to stayrooms were very clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We stayed there one night. The tenants are really friendly, the rooms are spacious and very clean.
Best value for money!!
If I have the opportunity to go through mancos again I will definitely stay at the motel!!!
Great place and quiet as well!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Wonderful independent motel. So much better than the big chain motels and I've stayed in many of them. Beds were excellent and there is a good restaurant next door. Super pet-friendly. Clean, comfortable, friendly, nice tv, little touches.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed here on our trip to the National Parks. I had booked through Booking.com and it was the only hotel offered in Mancos. When we drove up, we were a little intimidated to stay. Don't judge a book by its cover. We were pleasantly surprised when we opened the door to our room. It appeared to be recently renovated and was super clean. The beds ( two doubles) were very comfortable and the bathroom had a built-in soap/shampoo dispenser. An added bonus was the Millwood Restaurant next door. We had breakfast at the Absolute Bakery and Cafe. Both places had great food.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Longwed48
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Extremly helpful when we arrived with a flat tire, super friendly owners,
The room was clean and convenient.
Great location, easy to find and near to Mesa verde.

Make sure you also go to the bakery 2 blocks down.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Came to Mancos with my best friend for my granddaughters 4 th birthday and to see my boys. So I stayed here. The rooms are very clean and smell good. The Owners and there staff we so kind. When I come back to Mancos I will stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014