“Seafood Buffet - Don't Bother”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of MILLWOOD JUNCTION

MILLWOOD JUNCTION
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Mancos
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Russellville, AR
“Seafood Buffet - Don't Bother”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

It was very pricey, nearly $20/person. The salad bar was pretty small and located in a pass-thru to the kitchen. The soup was Italian Wedding Soup -- not anything seafood, and was in a crockpot which I thought was odd for a restaurant.

The seafood buffet was pretty minimal -- the peel & eat shrimp was overcooked and rubbery. There were two types of fish, a poor quality salmon disguised with coconut and a blackened catfish which was actually pretty good when I happened to snag some that just had been brought out. The raw oysters I wouldn't even attempt! There was also a potato casserole that had a curdled sauce and a frozen veggie medley. The thing I hate about SOME buffets is that none of the serving dishes will be replenished until nearly everything has been taken, and this was THAT kind of buffet. So what I ate was mostly old, dried out, and cold.

I knew from the website that a glass of wine was included but I had to specifically ask for it. I also had to ask twice for butter for my roll. All in all, it wasn't worth the time or money.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Nanette L

Tacoma, Washington
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Food was delicious though a bit pricey for the area. Wait staff was very willing to adapt to the changing number of persons at our table(s).

Visited June 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great little restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was the third time we visited this restaurant when we were in town and the food was great just like all the times.

The service in the bar was poor since I was not drinking alcohol, but instead was drinking ice tea. I in fact had to finally get up and go get the pitcher and pour my own tea. The restaurant was packed and waiting time so we chose to eat in the bar area.

Other than that, no complaints.

• Visited May 2014
Kemah, Texas
“Enjoyed it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

This was right next to our motel so we decided to try it. The interior is a bit dark. We were seated quickly and our server was friendly and efficient. The food is reasonably priced. Four of us had four different things and they were all good.

• Visited June 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“All you Can Eat Ribs!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

All you Can Eat Ribs! What more can I say? Very tasty ribs. Good service. We got there late, but the service was still very good. Quaint atmosphere.

Visited June 2014