I stayed at Stone mountain lodge from October to April, and enjoyed my stay. They did have issues with the internet when I first moved in, but they spent the time and the money to fix the problem, and I didn't have any issues after the fix. It is an older lodge, but it's clean, and they were constantly making renovations to update the place. They have a great pond with ducks, and an awesome trail that is only for guests I stayed in a lodge room, and in the fishing cabin, and both were quiet and clean. The best part of the lodge was the manager Carrie and staff. They were very accomodating, friendly, and they really wanted me to enjoy my stay. I didn't have very many issues with the place and if I did the staff was helpful on the issue. It was a great stay, with great views of the valley(especially if you hike the trail up stone mountain).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 45 private acres between Estes Park and Boulder, Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins is ideal for relaxing vacations, family reunions, unique outdoor Colorado weddings and romantic cabin getaways. There is a pond with ducks and beautiful fountain, towering red cliffs and a private hiking trail. Six unique cabin units and affordable lodge rooms are inviting with individual country charm. Air conditioning, cable TV, free Denver metro phone and free wifi. Open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Lyons