Stayed a couple nights here and the room had CLEARLY not been cleaned before my arrival. There was hair in the shower and trash under my bed. The cabins look nice from the outside but beware. This place is gross. Also, the internet didn't work and the manager didn't care. And they got irritable with me when I asked for clean towels after nobody had come to clean my room for 2 days. Talked to some of the residents here and NOBODY had anything good to say about this place. I'll find another cabin next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 45 private acres between Estes Park and Boulder, Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins is ideal for relaxing vacations, family reunions, unique outdoor Colorado weddings and romantic cabin getaways. There is a pond with ducks and beautiful fountain, towering red cliffs and a private hiking trail. Six unique cabin units and affordable lodge rooms are inviting with individual country charm. Air conditioning, cable TV, free Denver metro phone and free wifi. Open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Lyons
- Stone Mountain Lodge And Cabins