My wife and I stayed here for a wedding that took place on the premises. The place is quaint, but somewhat past its prime. Rooms are small, with the bathroom in particular inconvenient for toiletries for two people. Still, the place was fine for a couple of nights and ultra-convenient for the wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 45 private acres between Estes Park and Boulder, Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins is ideal for relaxing vacations, family reunions, unique outdoor Colorado weddings and romantic cabin getaways. There is a pond with ducks and beautiful fountain, towering red cliffs and a private hiking trail. Six unique cabin units and affordable lodge rooms are inviting with individual country charm. Air conditioning, cable TV, free Denver metro phone and free wifi. Open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Lyons