Very unorganized, does not communicate, takes advantage of their guests, does not have any customer service what so ever, and selfish.
These are just a few statements I have to say about this venue. If you are a Bride to be or a Groom to be I would highly reccomend looking somewhere else, because at the end of your big wedding day they will make you cry and not have a care in the world. They should just stick to renting out the cabins.. oh wait thats a whole different story of dirtiness (Bugs), small, and not very welcoming. Lyons is very beautiful but Stone Mountain Lodge needs to be gone. Needless to say I will never reccomend this venue to anyone nor be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 45 private acres between Estes Park and Boulder, Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins is ideal for relaxing vacations, family reunions, unique outdoor Colorado weddings and romantic cabin getaways. There is a pond with ducks and beautiful fountain, towering red cliffs and a private hiking trail. Six unique cabin units and affordable lodge rooms are inviting with individual country charm. Air conditioning, cable TV, free Denver metro phone and free wifi. Open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Lyons