“Interesting beer, ok food, snarky service”

Oskar Blues Grill & Brew
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Lyons
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Smile! That would help these servers and hostesses tremendously. We visited on a mid-week night. They were not so pleased to see us, and not so helpful in describing their beer. When we mentioned we liked porters and stouts, they just slid the menu to us, no helpful hints. The food was so-so. Sweet potato fries were under cooked (slightly crunchy raw). Nobody ever checked back to see how we were or if we wanted another drink-- or a water refill. Wouldn't go back to this location.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Went here during a driving tour of Rocky Mountain National Park, spent the day at The Stanley and ate really great wings here with some Oskar Blues Beer (Dale's Pale Ale is sold in a lot of places). We asked how they cooked the wings and I was busy enjoying them while the waitress was talking, so it's a little blurry but I believe she said something about finishing them on a flat-top with a sear. Whatever they did, I'll be back for more. The only reason I'm taking away a star was the bee infestation...I'm not a bee person.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Big, multiple floors. You can sample the craft beers. We had nachos, it was gigantic. They have a local root beer that is very good as well. We heard a country/bluegrass band that was a local favorite

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Wanted to try a brewery/pub with friends & this one was huge disappointment! Dingy interior, sticky tables, tasteless food! Old Chub beer was good, though. Have heard the location in Longmont is better, but we won't take the chance.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Oskar Blues is known for burgers - which my husband enjoyed - while I had fish and chips. Everything was good, especially their signature root beer. The colorful atmosphere makes it fun to eat here. Crowded on weekends - especially pretty weather weekends.