“Great winery but so much more”
Review of Ciatano's Winery - CLOSED

Ciatano's Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Colorado wine tastings and sales in a intimate friendly environment. Cheeses and complimentary products to enjoy on site.
Orland Park, Illinois
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great winery but so much more”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This site has a beautiful wine room with some great red wines. You get 5 wines for $5, and the location is about 1/2 hour from Estes Park. The whole location is beautiful which includes a fish pond, and fishing is allowed for $35. Even if you do not want to fish you can buy fish food from the winery and feed the fish in the pond. What a blast for the kids; our granddaughter went wild feeding the fish. You can purchase food from the grill, or cheese, crackers, sausage or jerky from the winery and relax while you sip wine and have lunch on the beautiful patio or near the fish pond. A spa and lodging are also available at this location, though we have not used these services they sound wonderful. So much is offered here you have to check out their website.

Visited July 2013

Thornton, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent wine and very friendly service”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This Valentine's weekend my husband and I stopped at Ciatano's Winery for a wine sampling and purchase. This is not the first time we have been here. I think the wine is excellent, so we continue to visit whenever we are in the area, usually when we are heading to Estes Park. The wine is made from grapes that come from Palisade, CO, but I have to say it is better than any of the other wines I have tried in Palisade (and we go there every year). The grounds are beautiful, especially in the spring/summer. They have cabins for rent on site, although I have never stayed the night. What really makes the visit enjoyable for me is the great wine and the very friendly staff person that assists with the samples. The Barbera and Cab Franc are my favorites, although I don't think I have ever tried a bad one here. We will definitely be back again.

Visited February 2013
Longmont, Colorado
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Great spot for a long visit”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The grounds are pretty, there is a pond with fish and a resident cat. You can stop there with the kids, taste some good wine, buy some for later too. They had a few small things you could eat if you are hungry after trying some wine. they have a small reasonable fee for the tasting. Great spot for pictures too. I have and will buy their wine again.

Visited July 2012