“LOVE this location WAY more than Estes”

Smokin' Daves BBQ and Taphouse
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Lyons
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Really wow'd me w/ the generous Golden Monkey pour, BIG helpings of food which tasted more fresh and savory than their location in Estes. The Mr and I are Texpatriots and can be hard on our grill/bbq haunts - this one has been the big favorite so far.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

We were seated very quick. The service was good, but the food was FABULOUS!!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Wow! The food here is great -- top notch BBQ and a great selection of beer on tap. Absolutely no complaints.

Stroll by the restaurant. If the smell of the cooking meat isn't to your liking, then you have your own review.

There was live music the Saturday night I ate there -- local singer playing keyboard. The music was enjoyable, but not too oppressive if you didn't care to listen.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

This place had unusual, great food, service and prices.
I had a catfish salad that was super. My friend had a barbeque sandwich that was to die for also. The prices were good, there was beer ( :>), and we were pleasantly surprised to find this place on our way to Estes Park. I guess they have one of these restaurants there, too.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

My son took us there Labor Day Weekend. Casual, comfortable and all about the food & beer selection. Shared brisket & ribs. Incredible sides of baked beans, mashed potatoes, etc. Good service & reasonable priced.