All reviews cute shops and restaurants quick getaway hobbit house watch tv home village stayed one night minute walk fire pit estes park the river loft riverbend wedding sink boulder keys amenities
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Wee Casa is the cutest little village of tiny houses, perfectly nestled in a gorgeous valley in Lyons, CO. My husband and I and several friends reserved tiny homes at the Wee Casa resort for a wedding and everything about it was perfect! We stayed in The Boulder. This tiny home is perfect for two adults, complete with an extra long full loft, stand up shower and flushable toilet. Everything you need to cook a meal (minus the food) is in the house. We enjoyed walking around and seeing all of the different tiny houses and enjoyed our outdoor patio space. Wee Casa is walking distance from Planet Bluegrass which is where the wedding was located. You can also easily walk to downtown Lyons. Everything was super clean, the staff was friendly, and we just absolutely loved our tiny house stay! Warning: staying here will make you want to become a tiny house owner!

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Wee Casa rentals are cute as can be. We stayed one night just to experience tiny house living. It was neat but not sure its for us. We bought fire wood and marshmallows and had a nice night sitting around the fire pit.
Thank you to the day manager that looked for my purse (and found it.) after we checked out. Only issue was the second shift worker that was playing games, pulling out a computer bag when I clearly told her I was back for my purse and gave a description of the purse and my name. She finally gave me my purse when I got upset.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
WeeCasa, Manager at WeeCasa Tiny House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

I apologize, there was a miscommunication between shifts on where the purse was being held for you. Thank you for staying with us! Glad to hear you had a nice night!

Reviewed September 14, 2017

This place is great with a nice relaxing park setting to sit and talk enjoy your coffee, and experience the little house experience. There is a great river/creek to sit and soak your toes and cool down. Right across the street is the Main Street with lots of little shops to walk through and unique places to eat.

Room Tip: Go to the website and look at the pictures of each house to choose.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

It was cozy and very clean. Large refrigerator freezer. With a bag of ice. Nice big kitchen sink. It had a.c. and a cieling fan. It was very modern. Push button flush on the wall for the toilet. Nice bathroom sink and shower. 2 full size bunk beds and full size bed on the main floor. Bring your own tv plug if you want to watch tv. Bring in the 2 chairs and table from the outside deck. So you can use for a end table. And 2 chairs to place your luggage on. We made it work for us. They have extra blankets in the closet. The bunks are to low ceiling. You might hit your head on the ceiling. We used the full bed on the main floor. We pulled out the bed extension. Thank you from Rita Bennett and Steve Nordstrom from Westminster Colorado

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

We rented the Atlas & it was just as we had expected. Not surprised, there was no a/c but some tiny houses had units, we had a small fan that eventually circulated the air. Wi-Fi was very spotty as we were trying to use our iPad to watch tv. I lasted about 10 minutes in the lofted bed. Never was claustrophobic until that night, luckily there was a couch I spent the night on, my husband stayed in the loft. On the plus side shower was a pleasant surprise. The park itself is quiet, check-in very easy and they are there if you have any questions. Overall I can check this off my bucket list!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple