$75
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewscute shops and restaurantsquick getawayhobbit housewatch tvstayed one nightminute walkfire pitthe riverloftriverbendsinkweddingboulderkeyscouchamenitiesdowntown
Reviewed March 26, 2017

While visiting my daughter and BF who are staying at the RV campground across the river, I thought it would be fun to get a taste of tiny home living for two days. The village here is adorable and would be VERY fun to stay at with a group. Expect spanking clean accommodations and sparse interiors. If that's your jam, you'll love WeeCasa! It's a fun way to get a taste of tiny home living. I ended up arriving later than expected but received a personal phone call directing me to where my key would be found. I loved that touch...and I loved knowing I wasn't inconveniencing anyone to wait for me.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank c8r
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night in these cozy clean houses. 6 of us rented 2 homes for just one night. They are clean and we wish they were a "wee" bit bigger for a party of 6. We put the Murphy bed up to hang all together and they were quick to bring us more chairs when we asked. There's limited kitchen items, a fridge and tiny freezer, no coffee pot only a French press and no microwave and one burner. No coffee but there was shampoo, soap and nice towels. Very relaxed atmosphere. They warn you that the water doesn't get warm for a shower but the water in the sink does get hot. There are two queen memory foam beds and we thought the loft bed was more comfortable.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank amazingwomentravel
Reviewed November 14, 2016

I am obsessed with the tiny house movement and was beyond excited to find this place. I was heading to Colorado anyways so it seemed like the perfect place to stop for a night. While the price was a little steep ($199/night) compared to what I usually pay, the atmosphere was absolutely worth it. The tiny houses are awesome, essentially brand new and on a really beautiful property. They are all set up in a loop kind of like cabins on a campground but much closer. Despite the closeness, it is very quaint and charming. There were adirondak chairs set up outside with cafe lights strung about and even the hook and ring toss game on a tree. The tiny house itself was very clean and everything was provided as if staying in a hotel. The only thing I did not care for was the checkin/checkout process. We got there at 5pm and there was no one there to check us in, however they did leave our information in an envelope outside the door. Inside were the keys and a letter that explained more about our stay. It requested that in the morning we go back to the front desk, another tiny home, but still no one was there when we checked out at 10am. I did not have any issues with it however I just thought it was odd. Our water was also not turned on when we got there but my friend knew how to turn it on from the outside so it wasn't an issue for us. The town of Lyons itself is just a 10-15 minute walk away from WeeCasa with many cute shops and restaurants. Overall it was a great and unique experience and definitely worth it! Would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2016

My girlfriend and I are very interested in tiny houses so we were lucky enough to stay here for one night and try out one of the newer units (#5 I believe) while on a cross country road trip. We were amazed at how many tiny houses they have here...at least 12 or more. They are located in a cool spot near a river and some of the red rock hills, although our primary view was of an auto body shop yard beyond a wood fence...whatever we didn't care, we were not there for the view. We loved the tiny house and spent a lot of our time discussing what we liked and didn't like about the house and the layout. It gave us a lot of ideas for our own tiny house that we plan on purchasing in a year or less. These tiny homes have everything you need! We were very comfortable during our one night stay and would definitely stay here again if we end up back in Lyons. On the way out to checkout, we met one of the owners who was very nice and spent a good 10 minutes talking to us and answering our questions. These people are great and the place is worth a visit!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2016

i can't rave enough about this place. if you're interested in tiny homes (and even if you're not), staying at weecasa is a really neat place to stay. there are about 20 or so tiny homes on the property, all unique in their own ways. the homes include free wi-fi, and are all equipped with kitchen / kitchenette and bathrooms. the staff is friendly and helpful, and are truly committed to their work.

the grounds are lovely -- i happened to visit in the fall but i'm sure that a summer stay would be gorgeous. didn't get to explore nearby town of lyons, but it's quaint and charming, and i noticed quite a few restaurants, bars, and shops as i passed through. also, weecasa is within about 30 minutes of boulder, CO, which i found very convenient.

overall, weecasa is a unique experience and i'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple