All reviews coffee press cute shops and restaurants quick getaway hobbit house watch tv rocky waters home village stayed one night estes park minute walk fire pit the river loft wedding riverbend boulder sink
Reviewed September 9, 2016

Like so many others, I am a huge fan of the Tiny House series (except when people want full size everything...duh). When I saw WeeCasa on the local news, I just had to check into it. We went there for my birthday with some friends and their kids for 1 night. My husband thought I was crazy because we live in a small house and I'm pretty claustrophobic. We stayed in #22 which is 238 sf because of the 2 lofts. Hubby and I stayed in 1 (very low and yes, claustrophobic) loft and our teen and their 2 teens stayed in the other loft. Good thing they are small people. Our friends stayed in #19 which was 165 sf. #22 has a full size fridge and stove/oven and a full size bathroom. Unfortunately because of the area fire ban, fire pits are no longer allowed but they have a lovely lawn area with comfy chairs in the middle of the houses. We brought our own portable stove for smores. The river is very close and great place for the kids to explore. Quiet time is from 10pm - 8am and is strictly enforced. The housekeeping staff is amazing and could all be former military the way they make the beds. The manager, Berl and Johnny are very welcoming and keep a close eye on the place. I highly recommend this adventure. Be sure to ask for AAA discount!

Room tip: Be sure to look at all your tiny house options.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We went to Lyons, CO for the Folk Music Festival and stayed at the Tiny Home Hotel. It was clean and quiet and lovely. The office "staff" was so friendly and helpful. Hope to make it back there again next year.

Room tip: Each Tiny Home was different, red cliffs and the river, and big trees! Weddings there and folks getting back from hiking; loft bed heaven.
Date of stay: August 2016