“Gave 'em a second chance and am happy we did.”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #128 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Loveland, Colorado
“Gave 'em a second chance and am happy we did.”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We quit going to Perkins because of the overpriced, poor food quality and lousy service. (Oh, and it was dirty.) We swore we would never go back.

We decided to try again after receiving the offer through Loveland deals.

We were pleasantly surprised. The place was clean. The menu had changed. The food had improved. The entire staff was attentive and got our order right the first time. Three of us ordered breakfast and one ordered lunch.

I liked the new menu and the food not only tasted great, but was a very good value for the money. They even had tantalizing new salads I wanted to try.

• Visited July 2011

Estes Park, Colorado
“Don't eat here!”
Reviewed March 18, 2011

We were served our salads and before we were done she brought our main meal. Pushed it all the middle of the table. No one came back to see how everything was. My husband's pot pie was burned, my French dip was warm in the middle cold on the outer edge. Never had water refilled until we were waiting for our check. My husband mentioned all this to the gentleman that took our check. His reply was let me buy you a muffin , we said no, then he said let me send you a piece of pie. We declined this too. This was no way to handle what had happened. We will NEVER dine here again. When we told our friends they had had the same experience. It will never be recommended to anyone by us.

• Visited March 2011
Kentucky
“Great place for all-day breakfast!”
Reviewed June 6, 2010

I'd never eaten at a Perkins Restaurant before but was pleasantly surprised. The food was great and the serve breakfast all day which I always appreciate. The portions are huge so you definitely get your money's worth. Our service was good also so I would recommend this resturant to others.