Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #123 of 245 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 20, 2012

IHOP was my family’s go to place. We loved it there for our birthday breakfasts or just the wake up in the morning need for Cheese Blintzes. Our family will no longer go there – EVER!!

My niece is 5 and we ordered breakfast like normal. As the waitress walked away with our order my niece changed her mind. We called the waitress back and changed the order. She was annoyed, but we blew it off as it was morning and maybe she needed another cup of coffee.

We waited and waited and waited for our food. People who came in after us were served and some had even left before we given our food. About 45 minutes later our order arrived and it was COLD! There was no doubt in our minds that these plates were made on time and left to get cold because the waitress felt inconvenienced.

The manager was walking around and approached our table to ask how things were. We told her that we thought our food was made and left to sit and that it was no longer edible for several reasons including the safety of our health. The manager made no effort to make it right. The manager made no offer to discount our ticket. The manager did say, “Some of our staff does not like waiting on children.” She went on to say, “They were working on the problem.”

Never go there!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Meagan C

Reviewed March 20, 2012

The corporate IHOP office has not contacted my family regarding this. To me it is very obvious, IHOP hates kids. My niece was not in appropriate; she was not loud out of control. She was as polite as any adult patron; she just changed her mind at the last second. The order hadn’t even gone to the kitchen yet. IHOP condoned these actions! Never go there!

I wish I could give this place "zero" stars!!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Meagan C
loveland, colorado
“Maybe not once a year....”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

My husband and I went to the one in Loveland for lunch because we happen to be in the area. The restaurant was extremely clean, the menu selection was varied, the service was friendly and prompt,we had a very nice waitress, but the food was terrible. I had iced coffee, my husband had iced tea. We had steak quesdillas, 2 pot roast sandwiches with 2 cheesy potato soups. The iced coffee was just regular coffee poured in a glass with ice and Hershey's syrup. The sandwiches were extremely greasy with no flavor. The soup was thick like Hollandaise sause with no spice or flavor..The best part about or meal was our cheery waitress.

• Visited September 2011
Loveland, Colorado
“Um, it's an IHOP.......”
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Been to an IHOP before? Then you pretty much know the drill. #11 out of 127 restaurants in Loveland? Are we counting the rollers with hot dogs on 'em at 7-11 a restaurant? Oh, based on two reviews, with one of them being really, really good. Look folks, if you're visiting from out of town - we really do have restaurants here. Looking through this list I'm expecting to see the snack machine at the Super 8 come in somewhere in the top 20..........

Denver, Colorado
“Awesome service and delicious food”
Reviewed June 26, 2010

I can't pass up eating b-fast at IHOP. Been to this one a couple tiimes and haven't had a bad meal yet. Their service is great and the waiters/waitresses are always nice and quick to refill your coffee or whatever you drink.