$143
$105
Hampton.com
$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$129
$111
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$104
$99
$119
BestWestern.com
$146
TripAdvisor
All reviewsone nightcharging stationa quick business tripsmall exercise roomchoice hotelsbreakfast roombusy roadrewards programboyd lakenice hotelmini fridgefront desk staffrecommend this hotelwould stay againconvenient locationroom was spotlessstaff was very friendly
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had originally had a reservation at another Comfort Inn in Denver, but after one night there we switched to this hotel. The difference was like night and day! The staff at this hotel was friendly, pleasant, and extemely helpful. The rooms were clean, breakfast was hot and flavorful for hotel food, the pool was clean...all in all, I will be sure to stay here when I come through this area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stay in this hotel when working in Loveland. The staff is very good, especially Peggy, the early evening shift front desk clerk. They have done a good job keeping the property clean and bright. The rooms are clean with nice bedding. The grounds are very well kept. There are many restaurants within five minutes of the hotel and it is convenient to I-25. The only downside was the television and cable box work off of the same remote and if you happen to hit a wrong button on the remote, you may need help getting it straight. But there are many HD stations to choose from once you figure it out. Rates are fair for the value. I would recommend this hotel n

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Front desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful giving us tips on where to eat and shop. Ended up with a King Suite as we were checking in extremely late and were just happy to find rooms. Room was clean, nice sized bathroom. Got a giggle out of the sign on the bed describing the different pillows but it was helpful as I'm allergic to down and it stated they were not down. Very quiet, especially considering location is right next to major roadway.Pleasant surprise to not have the climate control unit be obnoxiously loud as they often are.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Close to dining, shopping, very easy to get to. Had issue with guest laundry, not due to motel, but due to inconsiderate guest, who left both his wet and dry laundry unattended. Night manager (Peggy - top notch!) took care of it for us as they saw us going out the door to find a laundromat. Good breakfast, clean and modern motel. Also two of my most liked phrases: "pet free" and "smoke free". Would not hesitate to stay here again. Thanks, Comfort Inn staff!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stayed here for one night while passing through town. The carpets in the hallway were pretty dirty, some of the items in the basket next to the coffee maker in my room had been opened and housekeeping had never checked to ensure I was getting new items, and the public bathroom in the lobby was a mess, including a wash cloth laying on the floor. The breakfast was good but the food is located in a small room with very little egress, so if it is busy at breakfast, the gridlock is like sitting in LA traffic! I would not recommend this hotel and will go elsewhere when staying in Loveland again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Jen A, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your comment. It takes time and patience to deliver good feedback, and I appreciate that you took the time to help us improve! We have scheduled a carpet cleaning and I have talked to our staff about vigilence when it comes to every detail in rooms and our commons areas.

Thank you again!