$143
EmbassySuites.com
$105
Hampton.com
$129
My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$129
$111
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$104
$127
$118
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$127
$119
Hotels.com
$99
$96
All reviewsone nightcharging stationa quick business tripsmall exercise roomchoice hotelsbreakfast roombusy roadrewards programboyd lakenice hotelmini fridgefront desk staffrecommend this hotelwould stay againconvenient locationroom was spotlessstaff was very friendly
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My family of 4 stayed here one night before heading into Rocky Mountain National Park the next day. We stayed on a Saturday night in May and the hotel was sold out due to all the weddings and graduations in town. The front desk staff was very nice, check in was smooth, and we got the exact room we reserved - a 2 queen with a sleeper sofa. The room was cramped, but met our needs. It also had a fridge and microwave. We could see the Rockies out the window, which made for a lovely sunset. The room was clean and fairly comfortable, although you could tell it was slightly dated and worn. The hotel was surprisingly quiet for being 100% occupied! The breakfast was good too - eggs, sausage, cereal, etc. Overall, I would say it was a good value room, and I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We have stayed at the Comfort Inn overnight for the last 13 years. The stay is consistently nice...room is very clean, small pool and hot tub are enjoyable, and the continental breakfast is very good. We will be back again in July 2012!

Room Tip: If you like Mexican food, try Three Margaritas for lunch or dinner. It's right across the street.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I had to travel to Loveland due to a family emergency. Typically I put in lots of research before booking hotels for vacations but had to make a quick decision this time. On the advice I read here, chose this one and was very pleased. Check in was quick, room was exactly what I had booked, front desk staff very friendly and, when she found out why I was in town, offered to help me with directions or any thing else I needed. Pillows were pretty flat but at least there were lots of them so it was comfortable. Bathroom nice and roomy! Breakfast was more than I would expect for the price point of the hotel--plenty of choices. I hope to travel to the area again (under better circumstances) and would definitely stay at the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank kaaay
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Very nice and clean hotel. Excellent staff service. Alot of stores and shopping center nearby. It is about 55 miles to Denver and takes about 30-45 minutes to go into Denver. Road is smooth and not much traffic.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I live on the road. This is a a comfortable hotel close to a lot of stores, restaurants and liquor stores, Wallmart is across street. 3 margaritas in next door. Five miles down the road is a lake with a great view of the mountains. It is also about five miles from Downtown Loveland. The hotel has a hot breakfast offering. The bedspread was a little worn looking, but the bed was comfortable. The shower curtain was a little faded, but the area was clean and the water pressure and hot water were fine. Not much of a view but a nice value. I was only here for 2 nights.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business