“Good for the Money”

Quality Inn & Suites Loveland
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I live on the road. This is a a comfortable hotel close to a lot of stores, restaurants and liquor stores, Wallmart is across street. 3 margaritas in next door. Five miles down the road is a lake with a great view of the mountains. It is also about five miles from Downtown Loveland. The hotel has a hot breakfast offering. The bedspread was a little worn looking, but the bed was comfortable. The shower curtain was a little faded, but the area was clean and the water pressure and hot water were fine. Not much of a view but a nice value. I was only here for 2 nights.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank treasurebuyer

Reviewed October 16, 2011

This was a very nice hotel for the price. It was the same price as the place we stayed the last trip only this hotel was much nicer.

The rooms are clean and cozy. The beds are very comfortable. The front dest staff was extremely nice and we felt like we were talking to an old friend.

The breakfast was very good. Lots of choices. They even had delicious sausage and little egg patties. Fresh fruit, rolls, and wonderful waffles. The server was also so very friendly and helpful. We will certainly go back there on our next trip. Loveland is beautiful.

Room Tip: The rooms near the back North side are very quiet and look out on a wooded area.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank goldenbloom
K L, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful comment about our hotel. We pride ourselves in cleanliness and great customer service, so when someone recognizes that it makes all our hard work worth every minute! Next time you are in Loveland ask for our Return Guest Discounts!

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I have to first say, I was surprised at the overall rates charged by ALL hotels in the Loveland area. For the area, I thought they were expensive!

Having said that, the Comfort Inn is priced on the mid-lower side of other properties. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was quite friendly. Overall, this hotel exceeded my expectations...expecially of a Comfort Inn. I made a last minute reseravation at 8pm and didn't arrive until 11:30pm - no problem what so ever. Although I didn't partake of the breakfast, it looked attractive and had all the usual items one sees at hotel free breakfasts these days.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
K L, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a response about our hotel. Maybe next time you stay with us you can and try our Hot Breakfast in the morning. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Comfortable, clean and friendly. Great location if you are going to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain N.P. Hotels and motels in Estes Park were very expensive but the Comfort Inn in Loveland was affordable and on the road to both places. Besides that the road into the parks from Loveland is a scenic trip. Here again, the hotel staff was super, can't say enough about them.

Room Tip: We stayed in the same room two nights, expect there is no difference.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ed_and_Sue819
K L, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2011

Thank you very much for your response! We greatly appreciated you taking the time to share your experiences at the Comfort Inn - Loveland.

Reviewed September 11, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for the night before heading over to Rocky Mountain National Park in the morning. I really enjoyed this hotel; it went above and beyond what I normally expect out of a Comfort Inn. Spacious rooms, including a huge bathroom, spotlessly cleaned. The continental breakfast wasn't great by any means, but was a step up from what I most Choice hotels offer. My only issue is that the bed seemed a bit small for a queen sized. Regardless, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. We greatly appreciated you taking the time to post about your stay at the Comfort Inn - Loveland. We are working on upgrading our food items to our complimentary breakfast, so the next time your visit Loveland please stay with us and see if our changes are to your satisfaction. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 2, 2011

I had made reservations in advanced. When I got up to our room, it was hot, so I went to turn on the A/C and it didn't work. I called down to the front desk and "Peggy" said she would be right up. It took her awhile, but when your alone at the front desk that is expected. She gave us another room, no problem, actually had the new room keys with her, a upgrade to a beautiful suite.She made sure the A/C was working, and later called to see if there was anything we needed. They had a very good Continental breakfast....good biscuits/gravy!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2011

My husband and I both thought this was a very nice hotel (we stayed there one night, as a stopover on our way to Estes Park). Very clean rooms, comfortable beds, nice linens. The hotel staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The complimentary breakfast was good, better than most. Convenient location, and very reasonable rates. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family