“Very Good Stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed 2 separate nights recently. Each time I received a Gold member welcome (chocolate!) at checkin. Staff were very friendly. Rooms were clean and well furnished. Breakfast was good with a decent selection of items. Would stay again although would prefer the Residence Inn which was just across the parking lot from the Fairfield. Very convienent to switch hotels each night on an extended stay in Loveland to build up those Marriott reward stays!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to know that our staff was friendly and our hotel was accommodating. We always try to make all our rewards members feel welcomed and to know how much we appreciate their loyalty with Marriott.
When you come back to Loveland, we would love to have you stay with us again!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Having to be in Colorado, due to the recent flood disaster, we chose to stay at the Fairfield in Longmont. Our stay was about 10 days, much longer than we hoped. The staff of the hotel is first class. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We also used the laundry and workout facilities. All were what you would expect. Breakfast was typical of this class of hotel. We enjoyed our stay during trying times and would recommend it for anyone needing a hotel in the Loveland area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

I am so sorry to hear about the reason for your stay, however I am glad we were able to accommodate you and help you to have a great stay!
I hope things are going better for you!
We hope that the next time you are in Colorado you can stay with us again. Hopefully it's for a happier occassion!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Arrived after a very long flight from the UK to be greeted with a very warm and friendly welcome. This is a great hotel which is very affordable and comfortable. Our room was very clean and the bed and linens were first class. Breakfast was good also. All the staff were wonderful and we would definitely stay again when we come to Denver.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

That's great that you chose our hotel for your destination all the way from the UK! We definitely enjoyed having you stay with us and we hope you can stay with us again when you are in town.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was out helping for the CO Floods, and stayed at this hotel for a week. The front desk staff was top notch! Always friendly!! They also went out of the way to help you out --- Thank you Stacey for reserving a different hotel for me across the street, because I needed to stay for one more day, and you were booked. Turns out, someone canceled, so I was able to stay, and Stacey canceled the room she reserved for me at a different hotel, brought my luggage back up to my room, and called me to tell me everything was all set for my additional night stay with them.

Thank you Ericka for taking the time to turn on the water outside so we could wash our muddy boots before we came in the hotel. All their staff went above and beyond to make your stay very comfortable.

Very clean rooms, loved the free morning breakfast --something for everyone, close to the highway, convenient to stores, fresh chocolate chip cookies in the lobby after 5, coffee available anytime, and FREE WIFI!!!!

Again, thank you to all your staff for making my stay away from home so pleasant!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Well thank you very much for your kind review Jody! I remember you, you were a joy to have at our hotel. Amazing smile and great laugh to start out the day! I was happy that we were able to keep you for your additional nights. I will make sure to let Erika know you appreciated her help and I will let our whole staff know how much you enjoyed our hotel!
We are all so very grateful for all your and Red Cross' help in our time of need! Anytime we can help you please let us know.
We hope to see you again if you are ever in Colorado!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Turning into the neighborhood filled with flowers had a high-end resort feel yet it was only a block or two from I25. Front desk staff offered a map of restaurants in walking distance without being asked. Above average morning breakfast included fresh cut fruit which you don't see everywhere. All this for less than $100 with AAA left us very pleased.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 392ssf

I am so happy you enjoyed our hotel, staff, and location! We always find it helpful for our guests to know where the restaurants in town are, always nice to go out to eat when away from home. We have been offering our hot breakfast for multiple months now, so we are glad you found it enjoyable, nice to have a touch of home away from home as well.
Thank you very much for your great review! We hope you can stay with us again if you are ever in town!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We recently stayed here and were pleasantly greeted each time we walked through the front door by a member of the staff, without fail. A very convenient location made for finding lunch & dinner so easy. The room and facilities were well-kept and consistent with other properties we've stayed at in the past.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eddieswyf
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are conveniently located near great shopping and food, so I am happy you found this to your liking! We are very proud of our staff (both Front Desk and Housekeeping) and I will let them all know how much you appreciated them and their kindness and cleanliness.
We hope you can come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great location for someone travelling on business. Right next to I-25, and close to lots of restaurants and shops.
Had a King Suite and had lots of room to spread out with the seperate seating area. Bathroom/Sink area is seperate so someone can use the toilet/shower area while someone else can be getting ready.
The "Fitness" center is really only 2 treadmills and an Elliptical. Was hoping for a bike of some sort.
The breakfast is good in the morning, meat, eggs, ceral, fruit, breakfast breads, various pastries, and make your own waffles.
The best thing about this location is the staff! Everyone was always friendly!

Room Tip: Avoid room near elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bucky_101
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

I'm so glad you found our location a great place for your business travels. Our king suites are great and I'm happy your found them comfortable and accommodating to your needs.
It's great that you enjoyed our hot breakfast! We definitely have been trying our hardest to make sure that all our guests are accommodated.
We are extremely proud of our staff and know that we all work hard to make sure our guests needs are taken care of and that everyone enjoys their stay.
We hope you stay with us the next time you are in town!

Front Office Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Loveland
Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
Wingate by Wyndham Loveland Johnstown
Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Hampton Inn Loveland
Hampton Inn Loveland
#5 of 14 in Loveland
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Loveland

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins? Share your experiences!