Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins
$105
$97
QualityInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$174
$169
Residence Inn
$132
$118
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$127
Hampton.com
My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$109
$93
$179
Riverview RV Park(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$30
All reviewsfront deskfresh baked cookiesoutlet mallyogurtmarriott hotelscomplimentary waterour room was spaciousmemorial servicethe breakfast areaturkey sausagewithin walking distancefree breakfasta great staybreakfast staffthird floorwould stay here againnice hotel
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Had a great stay in Loveland a few weeks ago. You will be greated with different fresh baked cookies and a smile every night, which is awesome when you travel as much as we do. Housekeeping left cute notes with smiley faces and artwork on them, and going the extra mile was appreciated. The location is great--all kinds of food and shopping within easy driving distance. Clean and comfy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for your great review! I am glad you found our hotel clean and our staff friendly. We love making cookies for our guests, so I am glad they were appriciated. We have them every evening.
I will make sure to let our housekeeping staff know that their work and notes are appriciated. They definitely take pride in their work and we all work as a team to make sure your rooms and stay are to our highests quality standards.
We hope that you will come stay with us if you are ever in town again!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here twice during our vacation. Both times the room was clean, quiet, and even had a small view of the mountains in the distance. (being from Minnesota even small hills look like mountains!) There is a reason I stay with Marriott - their hotels are always up to my standards. This hotel is in a great location with lots of places to eat and shop during your stay. We stayed here while exploring Rocky Mountain National Park and it worked great.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

It is so great to here that you keep coming back to our hotel! We have the highest cleanliness standards and strive to keep our rooms and hotel constantly up to those standards, so it is great to here that your room was clean and quiet on each of your stays.
We hope that you continue to use our hotel on your vacations! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel and friendly staff. The location is excellent for shopping and restaurants. The breakfast was fine and we enjoyed the warmth of the fireplace.

Our only complaint was a noisy heating unit in the room that kicked on and off all night.

We will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and our convenient location.
I am sorry to hear that the heating unit kept you up, that's never good. Our maintanence manager and I are going to double check our heating units and see if anything can be done about the noise. I'm sorry it kept you up.
I hope this doesn't hinder you from staying in the future, because we would love to have you back whenever you are in the area.
We are also implementing our hot breakfast this week, so in the future, we will be offering scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and quiche to our breakfast menu.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed here during a business trip. Check in was quick and friendly, the room was clean and quiet, and overall it was a nice stay. They have the usual hotel breakfast with juice, breads, and a couple of hot items. Wifi worked well. There are several chain type restaurants within walking distance. This is also a good place to stay if you're shopping the Centerra/Loveland outlets or if you are visiting Medical Center of the Rockies.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
jeff c, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you for your great review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our breakfast and location accomodating. Like you said, we are conveniently located near The Promenade Shops at Centerra as well as the Medical Center of the Rockies.
I hope you come to stay with us again, whether it's business or pleasure!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed a Fairfield inn in August with my sister to visit family in Loveland. I usually stay once or twice a year at this location and have always been pleased with my stay. Very clean hotel and rooms and friendly staff. We needed a place for about 6 people to get together in the evening for about an hour and they allowed us to use the breakfast room. I would reccomend this hotel to everyone! Also love being next to the outlet mall and other shopping.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
jeff c, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

It's so great to hear that you keep coming back and enjoying your stay's, Allison! I do remember you and your group using the breakfast room, I hope that it worked well for you. I am also glad that the location is beneficial for you. I hope we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations for all your future stays. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you.

Stacey C.