“Close to I 25, nice place, small fitness center” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
Des Moines, Iowa
“Close to I 25, nice place, small fitness center”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed for a business trip and found it very easy to locate the hotel. It's right off I 25, very close to many restaurants and shopping. It was a nice comfortable place to stay for a reasonable rate.
The only negative is the size of the fitness room. When I got up to work out I the morning there was actually a line to use the fitness room. 2 treadmills and an elliptical machine is just not enough. They do have a pool and whirlpool though.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay!
I do apologize about the line for the fitness room, we will definitely take your comments into consideration for our next rennovation.
We are glad that our location is in such a convenient location for both our many business and leisure travelers alike.
We hope you stay with us again!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Had a great stay in Loveland a few weeks ago. You will be greated with different fresh baked cookies and a smile every night, which is awesome when you travel as much as we do. Housekeeping left cute notes with smiley faces and artwork on them, and going the extra mile was appreciated. The location is great--all kinds of food and shopping within easy driving distance. Clean and comfy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your great review! I am glad you found our hotel clean and our staff friendly. We love making cookies for our guests, so I am glad they were appriciated. We have them every evening.
I will make sure to let our housekeeping staff know that their work and notes are appriciated. They definitely take pride in their work and we all work as a team to make sure your rooms and stay are to our highests quality standards.
We hope that you will come stay with us if you are ever in town again!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here twice during our vacation. Both times the room was clean, quiet, and even had a small view of the mountains in the distance. (being from Minnesota even small hills look like mountains!) There is a reason I stay with Marriott - their hotels are always up to my standards. This hotel is in a great location with lots of places to eat and shop during your stay. We stayed here while exploring Rocky Mountain National Park and it worked great.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
It is so great to here that you keep coming back to our hotel! We have the highest cleanliness standards and strive to keep our rooms and hotel constantly up to those standards, so it is great to here that your room was clean and quiet on each of your stays.
We hope that you continue to use our hotel on your vacations! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel and friendly staff. The location is excellent for shopping and restaurants. The breakfast was fine and we enjoyed the warmth of the fireplace.

Our only complaint was a noisy heating unit in the room that kicked on and off all night.

We will stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and our convenient location.
I am sorry to hear that the heating unit kept you up, that's never good. Our maintanence manager and I are going to double check our heating units and see if anything can be done about the noise. I'm sorry it kept you up.
I hope this doesn't hinder you from staying in the future, because we would love to have you back whenever you are in the area.
We are also implementing our hot breakfast this week, so in the future, we will be offering scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and quiche to our breakfast menu.

Wray, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed here during a business trip. Check in was quick and friendly, the room was clean and quiet, and overall it was a nice stay. They have the usual hotel breakfast with juice, breads, and a couple of hot items. Wifi worked well. There are several chain type restaurants within walking distance. This is also a good place to stay if you're shopping the Centerra/Loveland outlets or if you are visiting Medical Center of the Rockies.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jeff c, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your great review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our breakfast and location accomodating. Like you said, we are conveniently located near The Promenade Shops at Centerra as well as the Medical Center of the Rockies.
I hope you come to stay with us again, whether it's business or pleasure!

Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed a Fairfield inn in August with my sister to visit family in Loveland. I usually stay once or twice a year at this location and have always been pleased with my stay. Very clean hotel and rooms and friendly staff. We needed a place for about 6 people to get together in the evening for about an hour and they allowed us to use the breakfast room. I would reccomend this hotel to everyone! Also love being next to the outlet mall and other shopping.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jeff c, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
It's so great to hear that you keep coming back and enjoying your stay's, Allison! I do remember you and your group using the breakfast room, I hope that it worked well for you. I am also glad that the location is beneficial for you. I hope we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations for all your future stays. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you.

Stacey C.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

The staff was very friendly at this Fairfield Inn, the lobby clean and the room clean. The breakfast was the usual that we find at Fairfield Inns. All in all this was a good stay as we got two good nights of rest before continuing our journey. This Fairfield Inn is located adjacent to a large discount outlet mall, however many of the stores have gone out of business and only a few remain. There are many eating places around this hotel.There is a new mall across the Interstate with several nice retail stores.Like many towns and cities there are always additional taxes added to the bill. This town has a State Occupancy Tax, a City Tax and a Convention and Tourism Tax. These type taxes continue to increase.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are definitely located in the center of a couple large shopping centers, The Outlets at Centerra, The Promonade Shops, and multiple other shops and restaurants. It's great that our location and staff were helpful to you on your trip. Look us up the next time your in town and I am sure there will be even more to experience.

Stacey C.