New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
Wray, Colorado
“good for business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed here during a business trip. Check in was quick and friendly, the room was clean and quiet, and overall it was a nice stay. They have the usual hotel breakfast with juice, breads, and a couple of hot items. Wifi worked well. There are several chain type restaurants within walking distance. This is also a good place to stay if you're shopping the Centerra/Loveland outlets or if you are visiting Medical Center of the Rockies.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jeff c, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your great review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our breakfast and location accomodating. Like you said, we are conveniently located near The Promenade Shops at Centerra as well as the Medical Center of the Rockies.
I hope you come to stay with us again, whether it's business or pleasure!

Stacey Cooper
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed a Fairfield inn in August with my sister to visit family in Loveland. I usually stay once or twice a year at this location and have always been pleased with my stay. Very clean hotel and rooms and friendly staff. We needed a place for about 6 people to get together in the evening for about an hour and they allowed us to use the breakfast room. I would reccomend this hotel to everyone! Also love being next to the outlet mall and other shopping.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jeff c, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
It's so great to hear that you keep coming back and enjoying your stay's, Allison! I do remember you and your group using the breakfast room, I hope that it worked well for you. I am also glad that the location is beneficial for you. I hope we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations for all your future stays. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

The staff was very friendly at this Fairfield Inn, the lobby clean and the room clean. The breakfast was the usual that we find at Fairfield Inns. All in all this was a good stay as we got two good nights of rest before continuing our journey. This Fairfield Inn is located adjacent to a large discount outlet mall, however many of the stores have gone out of business and only a few remain. There are many eating places around this hotel.There is a new mall across the Interstate with several nice retail stores.Like many towns and cities there are always additional taxes added to the bill. This town has a State Occupancy Tax, a City Tax and a Convention and Tourism Tax. These type taxes continue to increase.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are definitely located in the center of a couple large shopping centers, The Outlets at Centerra, The Promonade Shops, and multiple other shops and restaurants. It's great that our location and staff were helpful to you on your trip. Look us up the next time your in town and I am sure there will be even more to experience.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Our reservation was made by calling the hotel directly requesting a room for 2 adults and 3 children. When we arrived, we were informed that they did not have a rolleraway bed or chair that folds out into a bed like other Fairfield Inns. Surely, we are not the first family of five people to stay at this hotel. We were informed that one of us would have to sleep on the floor!! I asked the front desk to speak to the manager about other rooms that would accommodate 5 people or at the very least a credit towards the rate due to their error in booking. The front desk did not get back to me. Upon checking out of the hotel, 2 days later, I spoke to the new manager that said should would credit us $10/night. I did not feel that was sufficient due to minimal sleep with 3 people in one bed. Regardless, she never credited even the $10/night. I'm in the process of getting in contact with Fairfield Inn administrators. It is a lovely hotel for four people or less per room. The breakfast buffet was wonderful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank cw5_12
I apologize that your stay with us was not on par with our usual standards. You most definitely should have been informed of your options when making the reservation and I am sorry we were unable to accomodate your whole family in the room you were given. In the future, we do have larger rooms that can accomodate more people and I would be more than happy to work out a rate that is acceptable for you in the future. Please contact me at stacey.cooper@marriott.com, or give me a call at 970-461-1000 ext 402, to let me know what I can do for you.
However, I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast, I will let our breakfast staff know.

Arroyo Grande, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife ans I were in Lovland to visit our new grand daughter and spent five nights at the Fairfield Inn in Loveland. The room was very up to date and extremely clean as was the rest of the property. They had a good selection of breakfast foods in the bright accomadating breakfast room, along with a very efficient and personable lady that made sure there was plenty of food for everyone.
The entire staff that we came in contact with were very pleasant and were very helpful when we needed. As a Marriott VC owner we have stayed at alot of their properties from first class resorts to many of there hotels and found this Fairfield to be one of the best in class that we have stayed in.
Vetteman

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Vettman860
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! You made my night and I will make sure to let the rest of our staff, as well as Petra (our breakfast attendant) that you had such a wonderful stay and such kind words to say about it. Next time you're in Loveland, give us a call and we would be happy to have you back.

Natick, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

We had a quick five day trip to Colorado and spent our first two nights here. It was a great location that allowed us to go to the Cheyenne Frontier Days the first day (just under an hour away) and then go to Rocky Mountain National Park the second (only 45 minutes away). We paid in advance, which further reduced our cost.

There were two positive things that I would like to comment on that I don't usually notice. First was the small assortment of last minute items available. On our way out we purchased two bottles of water and sun screen for $4, which was probably better than if we had stopped at a convenience store on the way and showed to me that they were really trying to provide a service and not look for another source of revenue. The second thing was the security. We came back late after the concert in Cheyenne and were surprised we had to use our key card to access the front door. It was locked after 10 and the desk clerk was very pleasant to us after we were able to show we were hotel guest. It was just one more thing to help me sleep better.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank NEHiker_11
jeff c, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you so much for this excellent review. I am pleased that you felt safe while staying with us. Also, thank you for making the point that we are centrally located. We are within reasonable distance to not only Estes Park but to FT. Collins and Denver as well. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Loveland. Sincerely, Jeff
Clearwater
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

This was a very wonderfull quiet clean hotel.Everyone was very helpfull and the breakfast was excellent with numerous choices.The bed was comfy and the towels were fluffy and very nice.it was an excellent value for the price

Room Tip: cracker barrel very close