Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins
Colorado Springs, CO
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,053 helpful votes
“Good Hotel”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

What we liked: Our room was very clean and beds comfortable. Lots of selection at breakfast.

What was annoying: Elevator was slow. Only 3 towels for 4 people, we called the front desk & had to go back to get the lobby to get another set of towels. The bathroom light switch is outside the bathroom door so many times we entered the bathroom and had to turn around & go back to turn the light switch on. The light switch has the bathroom fan turn on automatically with the light so it was loud if you used the bathroom in the middle of the night.

What we didn't like: It was expensive at $163 but most of the hotels in Loveland are pricey. The room was quiet except for hallway noise...it didn't matter if people were closing doors or talking....even those who were quiet & just walking down the hallway - you could hear their footsteps. The only way to block out this noise was to have the AC fan on all the time.

We would stay here again because of the clean room, comfortable bed, and great breakfast selection!!

Room Tip: Asked for an extra set of towels at check in if there are 4 people in your room to save yourself a t...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank nowincolorado
, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so happy that you found our rooms clean and comfortable. My housekeeping staff is awesome and I know will receive your review with pride. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time you pass our way. Sincerely, Jeff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Arvada
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We experienced excellent customer service from the staff. Our suite was fantastic! Clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub came in handy after a long day of baseball. Very close to several restaurants. We would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through this area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
jeff c, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Hello Shari:

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. I look forward to hosting you and your son the next time your travels bring you to Loveland. Sincerely, Jeff
Midlothian, Virginia
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I had to visit Denver for a few days for a family memorial service. This hotel was excllent. Clean rooms, excellent morning breakfast, pool with hot tub, curtious hotel staff. 2 computers near the front desk for anyone to use. Wireless was strong and fast. Hotel gets an A+.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank MidlothianBill
jeff c, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Good Morning> What a way for me to start the day. Thank you for the kind words, the staff really likes to hear that they are making a difference. I know that you have lots of choices when you are on the road and am glad you stopped in and gave us a shot. We certainly look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town. Sincerely, Jeff
pine hill, nj
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I only needed 1 night in a Loveland hotel as we would be heading to RMNP the next day. We arrived in DEN and drove the one hour north to the hotel. It was very easy to find and check in was quick and easy. The young girl behind the desk was very friendly and quick to give us a few tips while visiting RMNP. Our room was spacious, clean, and the bed was very comfortable in my opinion. The help yourself cont. breakfast was average. It included cold cereal, toast, muffins, yogurt, microwaved breakfast sandwiches, fruit, tea, juice and coffee. I don't really judge a hotel by the free cont. breakfast because I'm more concerned about cleanliness, price, amenities, charged appropriately ect....breakfast is just an added bonus. If I ever land in DEN again and need a place to rest after an evening flight(heading to RMNP)I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
ffiloveland, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, November 20, 2011
Good Afternoon: Thank you for choosing us. We too are glad that you chose wisely. It is always our goal to make our guests stay enjoyable. The nicest compliment that we can ever get is when a guest tells us they look forward to staying with us again. Thanks for your comments and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.
Carmel, California
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Great staff, excellent room condition, great maids.

Front desk helped find a small notebook I had left - THANK YOU

JL

Hanamaulu , Hawaii

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you , thank you, thank you. This is certainly what we strive to achieve. I am glad that we were able to reunite you with your lost notebook. Your kind words are appreciated. Sincerely, Jeff
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I've traveled to dozens of cities and put on over 500,000 airlines miles in the last five years, staying in luxury resorts in HI, upscale hotels in Ny, and small suburban Marriott Courtyards.

This is by far the BEST small economical hotel I've ever stayed in and would prefer it over many of those upscale hotels if given a choice. Large clean rooms, super friendly staff, efficient breakfast area with lots of options (well beyond continental).

My wife and I were traveling with our 10 month old son and the hotel was completely prepared with a crib and in-room fridge. Very kid friendly.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
ffiloveland, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
I love when we get review like this. From the bottom of our hearts thank you for the kind words. We certainly hope to get the chance to have you stay with us again.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Rarely do I find myself staying at a hotel that feels more like home, but the Fairfield Inn blew me out of the water.

Our family of four had a very long day of traveling leaving us all drained. Upon check-in we were greeted with a smile, bottles of water and fresh baked cookies (thanks Garret!). What more could we ask for after a grueling day? Our room was perfect, very clean and everything seemed like it was brand new (gorgeous flat panel TV’s with HD picture, yeah buddy!).

After dropping off our bags we took advantage of the nice indoor pool and hot tub. Again, perfection.

Come dinner time we were given a local restaurant guide (without asking for it, but because the front desk staff heard us talking about food). We quickly found out that one of my wife's favorite restaurants was within walking distance so out the window went talk of fast food. Oh and thanks to Garret, we found out that if we showed our room key we would get a free drink, which made my wife very happy.

After a relaxing few days we left feeling well...relaxed!

The breakfast all three mornings was great and Jordan in the morning made checking out a breeze.

Will be staying there again? For sure! Would I recommend it to others? In a heart beat.

Bravo Fairfield Inn!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
It is not often that I find myself speechless (just ask my wife) but such was the case after I read your kind comments. I am truly blessed to have the staff I have. Garret loved hearing the praise. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. Sincerely, Jeff