“Excellent choice for the Money”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
Midlothian, Virginia
“Excellent choice for the Money”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I had to visit Denver for a few days for a family memorial service. This hotel was excllent. Clean rooms, excellent morning breakfast, pool with hot tub, curtious hotel staff. 2 computers near the front desk for anyone to use. Wireless was strong and fast. Hotel gets an A+.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank MidlothianBill
jeff c, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Good Morning> What a way for me to start the day. Thank you for the kind words, the staff really likes to hear that they are making a difference. I know that you have lots of choices when you are on the road and am glad you stopped in and gave us a shot. We certainly look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town. Sincerely, Jeff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
pine hill, nj
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I only needed 1 night in a Loveland hotel as we would be heading to RMNP the next day. We arrived in DEN and drove the one hour north to the hotel. It was very easy to find and check in was quick and easy. The young girl behind the desk was very friendly and quick to give us a few tips while visiting RMNP. Our room was spacious, clean, and the bed was very comfortable in my opinion. The help yourself cont. breakfast was average. It included cold cereal, toast, muffins, yogurt, microwaved breakfast sandwiches, fruit, tea, juice and coffee. I don't really judge a hotel by the free cont. breakfast because I'm more concerned about cleanliness, price, amenities, charged appropriately ect....breakfast is just an added bonus. If I ever land in DEN again and need a place to rest after an evening flight(heading to RMNP)I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
ffiloveland, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, November 20, 2011
Good Afternoon: Thank you for choosing us. We too are glad that you chose wisely. It is always our goal to make our guests stay enjoyable. The nicest compliment that we can ever get is when a guest tells us they look forward to staying with us again. Thanks for your comments and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.
Carmel, California
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Great staff, excellent room condition, great maids.

Front desk helped find a small notebook I had left - THANK YOU

JL

Hanamaulu , Hawaii

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you , thank you, thank you. This is certainly what we strive to achieve. I am glad that we were able to reunite you with your lost notebook. Your kind words are appreciated. Sincerely, Jeff
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I've traveled to dozens of cities and put on over 500,000 airlines miles in the last five years, staying in luxury resorts in HI, upscale hotels in Ny, and small suburban Marriott Courtyards.

This is by far the BEST small economical hotel I've ever stayed in and would prefer it over many of those upscale hotels if given a choice. Large clean rooms, super friendly staff, efficient breakfast area with lots of options (well beyond continental).

My wife and I were traveling with our 10 month old son and the hotel was completely prepared with a crib and in-room fridge. Very kid friendly.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
ffiloveland, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
I love when we get review like this. From the bottom of our hearts thank you for the kind words. We certainly hope to get the chance to have you stay with us again.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Rarely do I find myself staying at a hotel that feels more like home, but the Fairfield Inn blew me out of the water.

Our family of four had a very long day of traveling leaving us all drained. Upon check-in we were greeted with a smile, bottles of water and fresh baked cookies (thanks Garret!). What more could we ask for after a grueling day? Our room was perfect, very clean and everything seemed like it was brand new (gorgeous flat panel TV’s with HD picture, yeah buddy!).

After dropping off our bags we took advantage of the nice indoor pool and hot tub. Again, perfection.

Come dinner time we were given a local restaurant guide (without asking for it, but because the front desk staff heard us talking about food). We quickly found out that one of my wife's favorite restaurants was within walking distance so out the window went talk of fast food. Oh and thanks to Garret, we found out that if we showed our room key we would get a free drink, which made my wife very happy.

After a relaxing few days we left feeling well...relaxed!

The breakfast all three mornings was great and Jordan in the morning made checking out a breeze.

Will be staying there again? For sure! Would I recommend it to others? In a heart beat.

Bravo Fairfield Inn!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
It is not often that I find myself speechless (just ask my wife) but such was the case after I read your kind comments. I am truly blessed to have the staff I have. Garret loved hearing the praise. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. Sincerely, Jeff
Woodinville, Washington
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We stayed at this hotel while we were on our way to the Black Hills after we flew into Denver. The airline had my luggage shipped to another city and we chose this hotel to stay at while we waited for it to return. When I called to reserve the room the person on the other end was very friendly and accommodating, especially after a frustrating hour and a half at the airport. The hotel is wonderful. Clean, comfortable and the staff is especially friendly and welcoming.
Very convenient to shopping and restaurants. The continental breakfast definitely had everything you could want.
We enjoyed our stay very much and if we get a chance to come back to Loveland, we will definitely stay here. I would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
ffiloveland, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, October 21, 2011
Thank you very much for your kind words. My staff loves to get feed back like this from our guests. It means a lot to us to hear that we are doing our jobs correctly. We certainly look forward to seeing you again real soon. Thanks, Jeff
Virginia
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We spent a week here in April 2011 and we soo impressed with staff, the cleanliness of the linens and rooms, as well as the pool that we booked another week there in June of 2011. I chose this hotel because the Hampton Inn was reviewed soo badly. I am soo glad that I chose this place because it is in such a great location. You can walk out the back door and over to the OUTLETS. You can also walk over to several restaurants. Basically every store or restaurant that you can think of is within about a 3 mile radius. Now, I will say, these rooms are pretty bare. They are not plush like the Hampton Inn or other high end places- however the bed are comfortable and everything is clean. During both visits we spent many hours in the pool- and it was spotless each time. The staff was beyond fabulous. It didn't matter what we asked- they took care of it within seconds. PLUS- they have a free breakfast. Not a bad spread for a free breakfast. Everything is very clean. On our second visit they were installing a flat screen in the hallway and had added a table where you could get drinks and free hot cookies around dinner time. Parking was perfect- right by the doors. The hotel elevator is in the middle of the hotel. This is not a huge hotel so even if you have to wait for the elevator it is not a long wait. I can't say enough about this place. The lobby also has a few things like batteries and snacks for sale for a reasonable price. Oh - but if you are looking for a HUGE pool- this isn't the place for you- it is appox. 24 feet by 16 feet - if I remember correctly- and it is inside so the humidty and chlorine content are high- but it is really clean. My kids loved it. The work out room is very tiny- only a few machines and they were in high demand- but it didn't effect us- so I can't complain. Simple, clean, and the best staff ever. Great location. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Staircases are located at the end of the hallway- so if you cannot walk up the stairs you need to st...