“hard to sleep” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
United States
“hard to sleep”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

Hampton Inns are my go to first hotels, clean excellent service and free breakfast. Hampton Inn beds usually are firm and pillows are thin, use two and it works, this one was the exception, bed to soft, pillows flat, and the toilet seat was very narrow the lid was so thin it flexed when I placed my foot on it. The location was ideal, quiet clean and no interstate noise,

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amanda W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Deborah P,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Loveland and for your loyalty to the Hampton Brand, I was happy to see that you had enjoyed your stay for the most part. I would like to assure you that we are doing everything we can to get new matresses ASAP. If your In the area again we should be satisfactory for you by then! We hope to see you next time!

Hampton Inn Loveland Co,
Amanda.MInch@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Seattle
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

I agree with an earlier reviewer who said this is what you get for the price. I stayed there for a week. On a very positive note though, I have to say that the front desk staff was great, especially Levi and Brooks. They gave us a great first impression, and were wonderful throughout the week. Beyond that though, it was plus/minus. Good that there's a fitness center, but it was hard to ignore that something nasty was dripping on me from the air conditioner when I rode the exercise bike. In our room, one bed was so squeaky we were convinced someone had left a dog toy under the mattress. They let us move to another room, but there, the sink didn't drain and the refrigerator didn't work. Liked that breakfast was included. The waffles were great. The "scrambled eggs" were pathetic, especially during the weekends. They had the consistency and look of finger jello. But it's all protein, right? Overall, probably not bad for the price.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Beth B,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Loveland Co! I was disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. I would like to express to you that we are working on everything that you mentioned in your response including the fitness air conditioner and the squeeky bed you had gotten. I do apologize and can assure that these issues are getting taken care of. If I can do anything for you I would be happy to assit you! Thank you again!

Hampton Inn Loveland Co,
Amanda.MInch@hilton.com
Capitola, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

This isn't a big deal, but has anyone else noticed both Hampton Inns and Hilton Garden Inns have started to offer cheapo-quality toilet paper? I just completed a two week trip through Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah and this was my finding...but I digress...
Hotel was in great condition and the beds were comfy. Breakfast and the staff were both very good. I would definitely stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amanda W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Iownit,

Thank you for staying with us in Loveland! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! The Toilet Paper is something that we are trying to improve on in the near future. We hope to see you next time!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

This was a very clean hotel. Staff was friendly. It was a great location next to eating and shopping. We didn't use the pool but we did use the fitness room. Wish they would of had more than one treadmill but other than that it was okay. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

267brianam,

Thank you for your recent stay with us in Loveland! I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and the location of the Hampton Inn. We hope to see you next time your in the area.
Thank you.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Wow... We have stayed in Loveland twice before with way nicer accommodations at cheaper prices $99 - $120. The hotel is nice enough but the room we were given has a broken bathroom door that won't even shut and a closet door that was rigged and won't open properly. Is this what u get for going through a online travel sight? Won't stay here again - so disappointed!

Stayed August 2014
Andikw,

Thank you for your recent stay with us in Loveland. I would like to apoloqize about the condition of the room that you stayed in. Our rates do change per day depending on how busy we are. I can assure you all of the maintenance issues with the bathroom door and closet door have been fixed. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything that we can do for you.

Cortez CO, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Excellent, would stay here again when traveling to Loveland. Mostly stay at Hampton Inns when ever possible. Price seemed a little high, even for the summer tourist season. A cool type of bed cover would be good in the summer. We had to remove the comforter and find a thinner blanket in the closet.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amanda W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Sine S,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for your loyalty to the Hampton brand. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you next time you make it to Loveland.

amanda.minch@hilton.com
Avon By Sea
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

We often use Hilton properties when traveling and have rarely been let down, this stay was no exception. It is located near the Interstate, and close to downtown Loveland, a really cute small town. We went to Rocky Mountain National Park for two day trips, it toor about 25 minutes to get there, but the ride is through a beautiful canyon and Estes Park, the closest town to the park is crowded. Loveland is quiet with a few really good places to eat.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

John J

Thank you for you recent stay with us! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the Loveland area. It is great being so close to the mountains. We hope to have you stay with us again next time you make it to our area.

amanda.minch@hilton.com