“Great convenient location. Nice quiet atmosphere.”

Hampton Inn Loveland
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Hotel is just right besides freeway 25, IHOP in walking distance, an outlet very near-by. And, it is one of the airport bus stop to Denver Airport. Love this location!
Room is pretty good & furnished quite new. Room is not too big but okay. Like the quiet atmosphere at the time I visited.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank reneewoo
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Thank you for letting us know of your experience while staying at Hampton Inn Loveland. Our location is one where even with access to Interstate 25 being so convenient, we are fortunate in that our guests are able to surround themselves with an atmosphere of peaceful quietness. We do have a variety of excellent restaurants within easy walking or short driving distance from the hotel, also.
We look forward to possibly seeing you again in the future and thank you for attaching the pictures, especially that of the sun setting - it truly does reflect Colorado and the many facets that our guests are able to enjoy and experience!!!!
Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Loveland

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I stayed here for a business trip with a group and they were excellent at accommodating our needs. Breakfast was good with adequate choices. They also had grab-n-go bag breakfasts available for people that couldn't stop and eat at the continental breakfast. Rooms were clean and the property was generally quiet. No complaints, would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

It is always the greatest of pleasure to provide home away from home hospitality to each of our guests, and to hear back from them that their stay was an enjoyable one and what we did made a difference. Truly this is what makes our endeavors worth it. Thank you, Christina Lee, General Manager

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I have stayed here almost every January for a a few days for years. I travel quite a bit and always look forward to staying here. Breakfast is very good, staff is friendly, rooms are quiet enough. I am not sure I have stayed anywhere where the free wifi is anything to brag about, I would rate theirs as above average. I especially appreciate real coffee makers (vs. the pod types), I travel with my own coffee and filters and am happy when I can make a cup of good (strong) coffee to enjoy in my room.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

It speaks volumes that you have come and stayed with us year after year and we wish to thank your for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. Our goal is to continue on with the same care and concern for each of our guests, such as yourself. My sincerest thanks to you and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager

Reviewed January 21, 2012

There are better hotels in the area. I was in town on business which unfortunately included working nights and checked into the hotel for 3 days. After our first long night of work we were glad we were retreating to the typically great comforts of the Hampton Inn. We arrived back at the hotel in time for breakfast. It was a typical hotel breakfast buffet. Nothing extraordinary. The hallways smelled a little odd, I couldn't figure out the smell at first then I realized it was coming from the nearby feedlots.The bed was very comfortable, and despite the fairly loud noise from the nearby Interstate I thought I would be able to sleep fairly sound....that is until the elevators started. They were quite noisy. Stay away from rooms 109, 209 and 309 unless you are a very deep sleeper. Despite this, with the Do Not Disturb Sign squarely in place in the key slot on the front door, I finally managed to drift off to sleep. Then I (and my fellow business partners) experienced something I have never experienced in any hotel. After only being in the room I was jolted awake by someone slamming a key card at the door! It was housekeeping wanting in. Disoriented, I mumbled something about being asleep and housekeeping left. After listening to the elevator rumble away again I was hoping to go back to sleep. Then the telephone rang. It was the front desk rudely demanding access to our room . After telling them I needed more sleep, which i didn't get because I was so upset, they left me alone. Later I learned from my other 3 business partners that the same thing happened to them. As we all checked in on one bill, one would think they would have figured out we were all working nights and they could access our rooms to their hearts content at 3:30 when we left the hotel. My partners and I spend two or more weeks in hotels every month and this is the first time we have ever experienced a hotel ignore the do not disturb signs. As we have a lot more work in the area, I think next time we'll bring our business elsewhere.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms 109, 209, 309 unless you like the sound of elevators running constantly.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Thank you for the feedback in regards to your stay with us and we do take very seriously our obligation to ensure the safety and security of each of our guests on a daily basis. This is a primary reason for contacting each of our guests daily either by phone as a first option or entering the room only to ensure the well-being of each individual staying at the Hampton Inn Loveland. We do actively solicit each guest that if there is something out of the ordinary that might impact their quality of stay with us to please let us know so that alternative arrangements might be put into place. We take great pride in that once we are aware of this, a conscious followthrough will be made by each and every associate to ensure a stay that will exceed the expectations of the guest. At no time will the safety and security of our guests be placed in jeopardy. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager

Reviewed November 6, 2011

A nice, clean Hampton and with all the amenities expected. Very friendly and competent staff, good location, etc. Why not four stars? It was just a bit off. First, the pool was far too cold to swim in. My kids couldn't spend much time in it. There were other kids there in the same situation. The wifi was SLOW and I needed to be connected back to my office for things. The temp control in the room didn't work well. Finally, the oddest thing was the weird noises all night.

I am a frequent business traveler and rely on names like "Hampton" to give standards of quality. For this pleasure trip, I was disappointed. Judging by other reviews that are very high, perhaps I caught the place in an off time or just had a weird room (the noises). The pool, however, was not excusable...2 very disappointed children (and the pool was part of why I chose this hotel).

• Stayed: November 2011
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

Thank you for the feedback given in regards to your stay with us and I am sorry that we did not have an opportunity to correct the issues mentioned during your stay with us. We truly do pride ourselves in that if something is not right we will make it right for the guest so that the remainder of the stay will meet and exceed expectations.
Sharing your experiences with us helps us to continue to improve both our facility and services for our guests. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager

Reviewed October 12, 2011

We have stayed at a number of Hampton Inns, this may be the best to date. The location is in this shopping area that has a real calm residential feel, lots of trees, even though it is right off the interstate. I have included a scan of the area map. You could walk to many options, drive to many many more. The room, pool, breakfast area was very clean. The breakfast was above the ordinary, good variety and excellent coffee!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

We are so pleased that your stay with us was a pleasant one and truly our location and surroundings lend themselves to a back home atmosphere. The convenience of shops and restaurants lends itself to both walking and short driving distances with the variety of choices. We do hope that you will have another opportunity to visit us again in the near future and thank you for your thoughtful observations in regards to your stay. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager

Reviewed October 12, 2011

We spent a night here after flying into Denver from Raleigh, NC and then returned for two nights before flying back home. The hotel staff were very helpful (especially Trish), the rooms were pleasant & comfortable, and the location is convenient. We spent some time seeing Loveland, which was unexpectedly arty! It was very easy to get to Estes Park & the Rocky Mt. National Park & quite convenient for the Denver airport.
This seems to be an older hotel & so it may not suit everyone but it was reasonably priced & we had no complaints. The breakfast was just okay but the breakfast lady was super!

Room Tip: We were in the front & on the first floor but didn't hear any noise & slept like a baby...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Thank you for the positive feedback in regards to your stay with us at Hampton Inn Loveland. I have passed on to Trish your kind remarks and her appreciation goes out to you. She truly is an essential part of the staff that enjoys what they do and it shows in their actions daily towards our guests. This definitely is a beautiful area to be located in as we are 30 miles from the most spectacular scenery in Rocky Mountain National Park, although I may be a bit prejudiced in this respect :-). Our convenient location to both Denver and the mountains afford the best of both worlds, so to speak. We look forward to your future visits and again, thank you!! Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Loveland
Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Wingate by Wyndham Loveland Johnstown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins

Been to Hampton Inn Loveland? Share your experiences!